So, I do this very simple curly updo all of the time. I always get so many compliments on it and it is super elegant.
If I want to dress down the hairstyle, all I do is add my hot pink bandana headband and it is instantly casual!
This hairstyle is super fun for experimenting. I like adding sparkle clips, flower, headbands, and fun clip ins.
So let's get onto the how-to part of this tip! I hope you love the outcome!
YOU WILL NEED:
&Bobbi Pins (as many as you end up needing...depends on hair thickness)
1. If you have naturally curly hair, GREAT! If you don't...not a problem!
Put your hair in curlers or buns the night before you want to wear this updo.
2. If you put your hair in curlers the night before, take them out and run your hands through the curls.
3. Spray with hairspray and/or styling mousse so the hair has something to keep it "sticky".
4. Scrunch your hair until you are satisfied and think the hair will stay and if it has gained some volume.
5. Put your hands at the base of your neck and pile your hair onto your head. If you want a high up updo, pile it on the TOP of your head. If you want a lower updo, pile it onto the LOWER part of your head :) Pretty self explanatory :)
6. Stick bobbi pins in where needed to hold your hair on your head .
7. Once satisfied, spray with hairspray (optional) and place fun hair clips in for extra decor (optional)!
I hope this works well for you! I might do a video on this on our YouTube account so it is easier for you to see, but I am not sure yet :)
I hope you LOVE this easy hairstyle as much as I do!