- Similar itemBarneys New York black wool-blend blazer with black lurex undercollar. Notched lapels, functional four-button cuffs, stand chest pocket, two flap pockets at waist, vertical darting at front, single vent. Fully lined Button placket at front Available in Black Wool/elastane Dry clean Imported
- Dark-blue stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% elastane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer
- Frank EileenBarry Two-Tone Plaid Flannel Blouse, Red/BlueDetailsFrank Eileen two-tone plaid flannel blouse.Approx. 23"L front and 25"L back from shoulder to hem; 23"L sleeves.Spread collar; button front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Yoked back with center seam.Patch pocket at left chest.Fitted silhouette.Shirttail hem.Cotton.Made in USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents' American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.
- Similar itemOff-white semi-sheer slub jersey. Signature silk back seam. Slips on. 100% viscose; trim: 100% silk. Dry clean
- Dark-blue lightweight 'Stocking' stretch-denim. Belt loops, four pockets. Button and concealed zip fastenings at front. 74% cotton, 24% nylon, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Darkness
- Dark navy New School Boy wool-blend blazer from the The Row collection. This beautifully tailored blazer perfectly illustrates the impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail that has become so synonymous with The Row. Wear with a loose-fit T-shirt and leather trousers for a sophisticated-cool look. Features: Dark navy wool-blend; padded shoulders. Front button fastening; notched lapels. Breast pocket; two front welt pockets; internal button-fastening pocket. Fully lined. Composition: 98% Virgin Wool, 2% Elastic. Lining: 100% Silk. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemHand-dyed speckle silk is semi-sheer. Four-panels cut on the bias allowing for a slinky flowing fit. Back slit detail fastens with a matching eyelet button tab closure. Made in NYC. Also Available in Blue Speckle. Also Available in Blue Speckle. Model wears a size Small and measures 34" around the bust. Body: 100% Silk. Measurements taken from size S. +/- 2" To overall width per size. +/- .5 Length per size. Bust: 34", Length (From shoulder seam): 21" Garment care: Hand wash cold, flat dry, low steam iron. Made in NYC. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemSlightly cropped, boyfriend blouse in check printed cotton flannel. - Pointed collar - Button front - Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs - Slightly cropped front hem Color: Red Check. 100% cotton.
- Similar itemThe essential boyfriend blazer, our Patricia style creates an instantly sexy, sophisticated look when thrown over a cocktail dress or a basic white tee. Italian tropical wool makes it a perfect pick for all seasons that adds understated European flair to any outfit. Tailored blazer. Notched lapels. Two-button silhouette. Long sleeved. Patch pockets at side. Two button closure. Four functional buttons at cuff. Italian tropical wool blend. Fully lined. Dry clean.