- "We can't have open flames in any on-campus housing because of the fire risks, but these small candles from Anthropologies are so highly fragranced they release a delightful aroma without being lit. The tins they come in are pretty and can be repurposed." — @peacockmelody
40 hour burn time. Soy wax. USA
- "Since the candles are small, they can be melted using a candle warmer (available on Amazon for around $12) or simply a coffee mug warmer. You can make your little room smell luxurious. $14 from Anthropologie." — @peacockmelody
40 hour burn time. Soy wax. 2.5"H, 3.75" diameter. 9 oz. USA. Volcano: tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens. Aloha: freshly picked orchids, jasmine and gardenia, mingled with white blossoms. Peeled Navel Orange: the sweet essence of a fresh orange with the tart zest of rind.
- "The perk of a coffee warmer is that in addition being used for its intended purpose, you can use it to melt small candles. You'll have as much scent as lighting the wick, but without the flame. This is small and can easily fit in a drawer when not in use." — @peacockmelody
Shop Mr. Coffee at the Amazon Kitchen Small Appliances store. Free Shipping on eligible items. Everyday low prices, save up to 50%.
- "As a dancer and athlete I've been fond of Dr. Teal's Epsom salt soaks for years to help alleviate sore muscles. In dorms where you're less likely to have a bath, you can use this as a foot soak for tired feet instead. The scent is soothing, too." — @peacockmelody
details Lavender essence has soothing properties that are known to encourage a better night’s sleep. Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaking Solution combines Magnesium Sulfate, which is known to revitalize tired, achy muscles and refresh skin’s appearance, with luxurious essential oils to soothe the senses and provide relief from stress. Directions: Soak away sore muscles: Pour 2 cups of Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes, and let the rich minerals absorb through the skin, offering relief to sore muscles. Exfoliate your skin: Mix 2 tablespoons of Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt with a handful of your favorite body wash. Gently massage mixture onto skin to slough away dry patches, revealing a healthier-looking complexion. Relieve sprains and stings: Add 1 cup of Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt to 1 quart of warm water. Immerse a wash cloth in the solution, then wring out excess water. Apply the warm wash cloth to the affected area until the washcloth is no longer warm. Repeat two or three times to help reduce pain and swelling. Number of Pieces: 1. Product Form: Salts. Scent: Lavender. Health Concern: Dry Skin, Stress. Product Warning: no warning applicable. Features: Non-irritating, Fast-absorbing, Soothing. Container Type: Packet. other Info. Online Item #: 13417444. Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-08-0132. Item can be gift wrapped. Made in the USA.
- "This small, collapsable tub can fit two feet for a foot soak, be used to cart your dishes to the kitchen to be washed, and for many other uses. I use an electric kettle to heat water to pour into this for a foot soak." — @peacockmelody
Amazon.com: Progressive International Collapsible Tub: Kitchen & Dining
- "You really don't need to take up space with multiple cleaning products. This concentrated all-purpose cleaner handles most tasks, & it smells lovely. Since it's so concentrated, it will last a long time. You just pour a little into a spray bottle with H2O" — @peacockmelody
Shop for Mrs. Meyer''s® Clean Day Aromatherapeutic Geranium 32-Ounce All-Purpose Cleaner at Bed Bath & Beyond. Also shop for Solutions,Cleaning,Cleaning. Mrs. Meyer's essential oils have naturally occurring, hard-working, yet gentle cleaning agents. They also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home. Geranium has a refreshing floral scent that uplifts and soothes..
- "Clear vases can hold more than just flowers. You can store your fruit in them, put in colorful currency from trips abroad, pretty buttons, sea glass, or whatever else pleases your eye." — @peacockmelody
Can be stacked inside one another to save room when storing. Anne Nilsson Includes: 1 vase (height 11", dia. 3"), 1 vase (height 9", dia. 4") and 1 vase (height 7", dia. 5"). Handwash only. Glass.
- "Dried eucalyptus is inexpensive (usually around $3 at Home Depot), aromatherapeutic, pleasing to the eyes and nose, and low-maintenance." — @peacockmelody
Dried Eucalyptus Branches & Leaves for sale. Great natural product at a great price.
- "I love clementines and Cuties in a clear vase. It's aesthetically pleasing and purposeful. They also fill your room with a happy smell when you peel them." — @peacockmelody
- "Like dried eucalyptus, dried lavender is affordable and smells and looks lovely. I like to add the two to a clear vase and put in one peacock feather." — @peacockmelody
- "I love Method laundry products for their effectiveness, their fragrance, and for their dorm-friendliness. Since they're concentrated, the bottles are a fraction of the size of most detergents, and therefore take up less space & are much lighter." — @peacockmelody
Shop for method laundry at Target
- "A French press takes up less space than a coffee maker, and looks more appealing. Plus, to me it makes a better brew. I use an electric kettle for hot water." — @peacockmelody
Cup Capacity: 4. Capacity (volume): 4.0 Cup. Features: Glass Carafe. Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel. Protective Qualities: Rust Resistant, Stain Resistant. Includes: French Press Pot. Dimensions: 9.75 " H x 6.25 " W x 4.19 " D. Product Weight: 1.12 Lb.