Shop this look
- Similar itemInterlocking circles round out the transitional Ella coffee table's iron base, delivering an industrial feel to living rooms in an earthy russet finish. Its aged oak veneer top completes the modern furnishing with organic appeal. 18 inches high x 40 inches wide x 40 inches deep. Constructed from oak veneer and iron. Finished in aged oak and earthy russet on metal. Coordinating end table available. Clear furniture wax can be applied to protect the finish from minor spills; avoid mineral oil as its usage could discolor the wood. Wipe the table clean with a soft, dry cloth after each use.
- To ensure a proper hush while you're waiting for your old-timey close-up, make sure to place this reminder in a prominent location. A 12-color giclee print with a cool, vintage look and feel is professionally framed and ready for hanging. Brand: SPICHER AND COMPANY. Style Name: Spicher and Company 'Silence' Vintage Look Theater Sign Artwork. Style Number: 589128. 25"W x 9"H; Wood/glass/paper/metal; By Spicher and Company; made in the USA;
- Operating in its namesake town since 1865, the Faribault Woolen Mill Company has been both a pioneer and a cornerstone for the world of wool blankets in the U.S. for nearly 150 years. The company sold the first moth-proof blanket and the first washable wool product in the country, and was instrumental in producing supplies for the American efforts in both World Wars. To this day, the mill in this small Minnesota town uses high-quality wool to make high-quality products on the banks of the Cannon River. This lovely throw is no exception, with its classic plaid pattern and gentle fringe. Newly updated in pure merino wool for a finer hand, the throw is as soft as its colors are vibrant. And because it's machine-washable, it works equally well spread out under a picnic lunch as it does displayed on the couch or keeping you cozy while you nap. Brand: FARIBAULT WOOLEN MILL. Style Name: Faribault Woolen Mill 'Royal Carefree Stewart' Plaid Wool Throw. Style Number: 5007243. 50" x 72"; 100% merino wool; Machine wash cold, tumble dry low; By Faribault Woolen Mill; made in the USA;
- Similar itemThe classic Aledo chair stands with sophisticated stature and modern grace. Metallic studs trim elegant lines, while two different leg styles pair for compelling visual interest. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options (shown in Luxury Platinum) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order two or more fabrics. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting email@example.com. 29"W x 36"D x 37"H. Seat: 22.5"D x 17.5"H. Arm: 21.5"H. In-Arm: 21"W.
- An old-timey sign cues proper enthusiasm for everyday performances. Because all the world's a stage, you know. A 12-color giclee print with a cool vintage look and feel is professionally framed and ready for hanging. Brand: SPICHER AND COMPANY. Style Name: Spicher and Company 'Applause' Theater Sign Artwork. Style Number: 590719. 25"W x 9"H; Wood/glass/paper/metal; By Spicher and Company; made in the USA;
- Similar itemAn enduring classic for contemporary living rooms, this armchair recalls an early 20th-century cocktail club. Its deep-seated profile and curved back make it the ultimate place to unwind. Slubbed cotton and rayon upholstery has a lustrous, low pile. Removable spring down cushion; down, fiber, foam fill. Kiln-dried hardwood frame. Turned legs; landon honey finish. Professionally clean. Handmade in USA. Select colors are made to order. The "available by" date shown above indicates the estimated ship date.
- Similar itemDesign by Rosita Missoni.Made in Italy by Missoni Home. Aesthetic but no less functional, the Erode Gray Throw is a fun and fabulous accent for adding a splash of color and texture to decors. This modern blanket features a spectrum of neutral hues — from cool gray to earthy brown — finished with gray fringe. Erode's plush woven construction provides ample warmth and comfort where needed. Also offered in Green and Pink colorways. Product Features: 87% wool, 13% polyamide Comes packaged in a Missoni Box Do not wash in water Do not bleach Iron on a low heat, max temp 110° C Delicate dry-clean with perchloroethylene
- Similar itemAn intricately carved base with Gothic features supports the solid wood top of this small coffee table. Crafted from solid mahogany, it features an Antique Taupe finish with heavy distressing on the body and a Heritage Grey Stain on the round table top. Group a pair of these in front of the sofa or use it as a single end table next to a chair. Solid wood construction. Hand carved details. Distressed paint finish.
- Similar itemAn edited iteration of mid-century aesthetic, the Pittsburgh armchair has a deep seat and enveloping arms that welcome relaxation. Slim, skewed legs add a sense of humor that tempers the drama of an exaggerated silhouette. This piece is a comfortable retreat with the soft texture of neutral upholstery. Featured online and at our Bronx and Hackensack locations.
- Creswick Luxurious All-Natural Alpaca/Wool Throw- For generations alpaca has been called "the fiber of the Gods". Your Alpaca/Wool blanket will soon become your new best friend.
- Similar itemBring a touch of discerning style to your living room with this brown coffee table. The walnut and cherry woods give this traditional coffee table a natural warmth that complements any room. The three storage drawers help to eliminate clutter in your living area, keeping it clean and stylish when company shows up. Update your home decor with a new coffee table Navigator coffee table is finished in a walnut cherry color Living room furniture features metal extension drawer glides Three (3) slim drawers provide storage for typical living room clutter Drawer interior measures 39.8 inches wide x 17 inches deep x 3 inches high Assembly Required. Ships in two boxes. See catalog number 12096962 for a matching map side table See catalog number 80001397 for a matching map console table Color: Brown.
- A 12-color giclee print with a cool vintage look and feel is professionally framed and ready for hanging. Brand: SPICHER AND COMPANY. Style Name: Spicher and Company 'On Air' Vintage Look Theater Sign Artwork. Style Number: 589976. 25"W x 9"H; Wood/glass/paper/metal; By Spicher and Company; made in the USA;