Shop this look
- Similar itemThe classic Aledo chair stands with sophisticated stature and modern grace. Metallic studs trim elegant lines, while two different leg styles pair for compelling visual interest. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options (shown in Luxury Platinum) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order two or more fabrics. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting email@example.com. 29"W x 36"D x 37"H. Seat: 22.5"D x 17.5"H. Arm: 21.5"H. In-Arm: 21"W.
- To ensure a proper hush while you're waiting for your old-timey close-up, make sure to place this reminder in a prominent location. A 12-color giclee print with a cool, vintage look and feel is professionally framed and ready for hanging. Brand: SPICHER AND COMPANY. Style Name: Spicher and Company 'Silence' Vintage Look Theater Sign Artwork. Style Number: 589128. 25"W x 9"H; Wood/glass/paper/metal; By Spicher and Company; made in the USA;
- Similar itemInterlocking circles round out the transitional Ella coffee table's iron base, delivering an industrial feel to living rooms in an earthy russet finish. Its aged oak veneer top completes the modern furnishing with organic appeal. 18 inches high x 40 inches wide x 40 inches deep. Constructed from oak veneer and iron. Finished in aged oak and earthy russet on metal. Coordinating end table available. Clear furniture wax can be applied to protect the finish from minor spills; avoid mineral oil as its usage could discolor the wood. Wipe the table clean with a soft, dry cloth after each use.
- Similar itemTraditional tartan prints inspire the rich variegated colors of our pure wool throw, gently softened by a wispy fringe. Set against a white background, the multicolored pattern offers year-round appeal. 50" x 70". Woven of 100% wool. Yarn dyed for lasting color. 3" fringe on both ends. Made in Italy with wool from Lithuania.
- Similar itemAn intricately carved base with Gothic features supports the solid wood top of this small coffee table. Crafted from solid mahogany, it features an Antique Taupe finish with heavy distressing on the body and a Heritage Grey Stain on the round table top. Group a pair of these in front of the sofa or use it as a single end table next to a chair. Solid wood construction. Hand carved details. Distressed paint finish.
- Operating in its namesake town since 1865, the Faribault Woolen Mill Company has been both a pioneer and a cornerstone for the world of wool blankets in the U.S. for nearly 150 years. The company sold the first moth-proof blanket and the first washable wool product in the country, and was instrumental in producing supplies for the American efforts in both World Wars. To this day, the mill in this small Minnesota town uses high-quality wool to make high-quality products on the banks of the Cannon River. This lovely throw is no exception, with its classic plaid pattern and gentle fringe. Newly updated in pure merino wool for a finer hand, the throw is as soft as its colors are vibrant. And because it's machine-washable, it works equally well spread out under a picnic lunch as it does displayed on the couch or keeping you cozy while you nap. Brand: FARIBAULT WOOLEN MILL. Style Name: Faribault Woolen Mill 'Royal Carefree Stewart' Plaid Wool Throw. Style Number: 5007243. 50" x 72"; 100% merino wool; Machine wash cold, tumble dry low; By Faribault Woolen Mill; made in the USA;
- An old-timey sign cues proper enthusiasm for everyday performances. Because all the world's a stage, you know. A 12-color giclee print with a cool vintage look and feel is professionally framed and ready for hanging. Brand: SPICHER AND COMPANY. Style Name: Spicher and Company 'Applause' Theater Sign Artwork. Style Number: 590719. 25"W x 9"H; Wood/glass/paper/metal; By Spicher and Company; made in the USA;
- A modern lounge chair so relaxed, it feels like you're sinking into a cloud. Sheltering box frame with super-narrow padded arms makes way for an extra-fluffy duvet seat and a pair of plump back cushions. Relaxed, natural cotton-linen slipcover in bone is washed and brushed to exceptional softness to make this a favored destination for curling up and settling in. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
- Similar itemMod style takes center stage with the Redford House Manhattan armchair. An airy metallic base suspends the furnishing's plush cushions and hardwood seat for a captivating interior statement. 28"W x 28"D x 32"H. Shown in blackened iron. Hardwood seat made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Pebble leather upholstery. Available in several non-toxic finish and fabric options. Hand-finished. Natural imperfections in the finish offer unique texture. Color and texture may vary from piece to piece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for COM fabric details.
- This Cherry Walnut Living Room Coffee Table with Three Drawers features three slim drawers for extra storage. The table is featured in a gorgeous walnut cherry finish to blend in with any home decor. Cherry Walnut Living Room Coffee Table with Three Drawers Update your home decor with a new coffee table Map coffee table is finished in a walnut cherry color Living room furniture features metal extension drawer glides Three (3) slim drawers provide storage for typical living room clutter Assembly Required Ships in two boxes Dimensions: Measures 51 inches long x 24 inches wide x 17.5 inches high Drawer interior measures 39.8 inches wide x 17 inches deep x 3 inches high
- A 12-color giclee print with a cool, vintage look and feel is professionally framed and ready for hanging. Brand: SPICHER AND COMPANY. Style Name: Spicher and Company 'Live Show' Vintage Look Theater Sign Artwork. Style Number: 590146. 24"W x 9"H; Wood/glass/paper/metal; By Spicher and Company; made in the USA;
- Similar itemDesign by Rosita Missoni.Made in Italy by Missoni Home. Aesthetic but no less functional, the Erode Gray Throw is a fun and fabulous accent for adding a splash of color and texture to decors. This modern blanket features a spectrum of neutral hues — from cool gray to earthy brown — finished with gray fringe. Erode's plush woven construction provides ample warmth and comfort where needed. Also offered in Green and Pink colorways. Product Features: 87% wool, 13% polyamide Comes packaged in a Missoni Box Do not wash in water Do not bleach Iron on a low heat, max temp 110° C Delicate dry-clean with perchloroethylene