- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck. Full length sleeves. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Barley. 100% Baby Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Faded Black & Cream.
- Black jeans have never been sleeker than this pair from Habitual. Black stretch cotton sueded twill. Zip fly with button closure; Belt loop waistband. Five pocket construction. Skinny leg with 9½ leg opening. Contemporary fit at waist. 8" Low rise. 27" Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 27, and may vary by size. 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemYellow wool blend double breasted coat from Emporio Armani.
- Similar itemTonal brown rubber wellington boots from Burberry Brit featuring a signature 'House check' pattern, a round toe, a brown leather panel at the top with a buckled strap and a corrugated sole with a low heel.
- These black ankle skinny jeans feature 5 pocket styling and a single button closure. Tonal logo stitching at back pockets. Fabric: Sateen finish stretch denim. 80% cotton/15% modal/5% polyurethane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Measurements Rise: 7.5in / 19cm Inseam: 31in / 78.5cm Leg opening: 12in / 30.5cm Measurements from size 27. Available sizes: 24,25,26,27,29,30
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, medium-weight sweater, classic neckline, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemGivenchyChain-Strap PVC Rain Boot, BlackDetailsGivenchy matte PVC rain boot.Boot height: approx. 17".Approx. 15" top circum.1" rubber heel.Tonal chain strap across instep.Cuffed knee-high shaft.Givenchy logo-embossed flat rubber heel.Textured rubber sole for traction.Made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck. Full length sleeves. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 100% Baby Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Barley & Faded Black.
- Similar itemLet AG Adriano Goldschmied serve up stylish jeans on a silver platter. Lightweight stretch denim. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Five pocket design with embroidery at rear pockets. Tapered straight leg with 12'' opening. Slim fit. 8'' Rise. 30'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 30, and may vary by size. 94% Cotton / 4% Polyester / 2% Polyurethane; Machine Wash; U.S.A;