- Exterior: Grey Bubble Quilted Lambskin Interior: Black Fabric Lining, Zippered Pockets Closure: Button Snap Hardware: Metal Tone Handle/Strap: Chain/Leather Date Code/Serial Number: 14936075 Additional Items: Care Booklet. 10 L x 4¿ W x 8 H; 11 Strap Drop. This is an authentic pre-owned piece. As with all pre-owned items, it may show signs of wear. Specifically we see light scuffs on bottom exterior. Excellent. Lambskin; Italy;
- Black Bubble Leather Medium Tote crafted in richly pebbled leather, is designed to be the be-all-end-all of totes. Featuring double handles, detachable shoulder strap for versatility, 5 compartments; two external magnetic flap pockets, 3 interior compartments with center zip closure, internal zip pocket and brass signature gunmetal coated hardware detail. Signature dust bag Included.
- Black Bubble Leather Stepney Tote crafted in richly pebbled leather, is a cool chic tote that is just as fashion savvy by day as it is by night. Featuring double handles, detachable shoulder strap for versatility, top zip closure, signature leather fob with logo razor, internal zip pocket and brass signature gunmetal coated hardware detail. Signature dust bag Included.
- Pour la VictoireTwo-Tone Bubble-Embossed Tote Bag, EggshellDetailsPour la Victoire two-tone woven leather tote.Bubble embossed front.Black metal hardware.Folded tote handles, 6" drop.Open top; magnetic tab closure.Winged sides may be folded in.Inside, zip panel and two open pockets.Faille lining.12"H x 11 1/2"W x 7"D.Bag weighs 2lbs. 10oz.Imported.Designer About Pour la Victoire:Founded in 2008 by Jay Adoni and David Giordano, Pour La Victoire shoes are equal parts chic and street. The collection quickly made fans of fashionistas in both the U.S. and Europe, and Pour La Victoire shoes can often be spotted on some of Hollywood's more fashion-forward stars.
- Similar itemTote bag from the Carry Me line in washed lambskin. Original construction with two interior pockets held by a chain. Two types of handles so it can be carried in the hand or on the shoulder. 100% LAMBSKIN. Magnet. 14.2 x 14.4 x 4.3 IN. Interior - 50% POLYESTER 50% COTTON. 2 interior pochettes: 1 zipped pocket and 1 patch pocket. Handle: 20.1 in, Chains: 15.7 in, Dart: 9.8 in.
- Similar itemWith quilted leather trim and mixed-metal chains, the Jimmy Choo Blaze tote strikes balance between ladylike elegance and modern edge, all while stowing your essentials inside its deep, soft-lined body. Lambskin with shiny silver hardware. Buckled tote handles with snap-button pad, 3 1/2" drop. Padded shoulder strap, 10 1/2" drop. Open top. Mixed-chain detail hangs front; metal logo lettering. Quilted leather open pockets at sides. Inside, one zip and one slip pockets; snap-button loop. UltraSuede® lining; quilted leather bottom. 14 1/2"H x 13"W x 6"D; weighs 11oz. "Blare" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemPortrait tote bag in soft calf leather bonded to nappa lambskin. Open top, adjustable bonded leather handles and detachable shoulder strap. Contrast interior pocket with external stitch detailing. Vintage-inspired leather luggage tag and polished metal hardware.
- Exterior: Black Lambskin Interior: Black Monogram Fabric Lining, Zipper Pocket Closure: Snap Hardware: Silver Tone Handle/Strap: Black Structured Leather Date Code/Serial Number: 00-MA-0077 Additional Items: Dust Bag, Additional Strap
- Similar itemBottega VenetaMedium Convertible Woven Tote Bag, BlackDetailsBottega Veneta intrecciato woven lambskin tote.Woven tote handles and detachable shoulder strap, 3" handle drop.Aged brass hardware; tonal topstitching.Zip top seals spacious silhouette.Side turn-locks shape slouchy style.13"H x 15 3/4"W x 1"D,Made in Italy of French material.Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.