- People also likedDespite its light appearance, Cutter Wardrobe can hold considerable amounts of clothing. The Cutter Wardrobe is an all-in-one solution with hat shelf, hanger stand and hooks. Perfect solution for entry hallways, bedrooms or mudrooms.
- People also likedThe stylish Cutter Series set out to challenge the nostalgic and romantic design that had typified wooden garden furniture for many years. The designer Niels Hvass therefore focused on clean, simple lines, which resulted in an honest and elegant design. Cutter was originally intended for the garden, but the beautiful simplicity of the series has proved itself to be ideal for hallways, bathrooms and kitchens. In fact any room you would care to mention. That's why is was expanded by classic indoor products. Despite its light appearance, the Cutter coat rack can hold a considerable amount of clothing. It is an all-in-one solution with hat shelf, hanger bar and hooks. Therefore it is ideal to store your coats and jackets at home as well as in the office. You can also combine it with the matching bench from the Cutter series and you'll get a complete coat stand. Also in our blog: Teak wood - maintenance tips for your garden furniture
- People also likedChristina Liljenberg Halstrøm designed the Georg wardrobe for Skagerak. The daughter of a Danish and a Swedish clearly represents her Scandinavian influences: Noble minimalism and the natural materials wood, wool and leather decide the design of the Skagerak Georg collection. The Skagerak Georg wardrobe is reduced to the essential: One wardrobe tube lies on two wall brackets. This means that it isn’t only the design of Georg, which is practical, since the natural and minimalistic wall wardrobe fits in nearly every furnishing style, and not only in entrances but also in bedrooms. Skagerak produces the Georg collection out of FSC-certified oak wood, which comes from verified sustainable foresting.
- People also likedThe Cutter mini wardrobe by Skagerak is a stylish wardrobe with a coat hangers rod, four hooks and a hat deposit despite of its modest dimensions. There is enough space for a small Cutter Box, practical for gloves and caps on the hat deposit. The mini wardrobe is part of the Cutter collection by Skagerak. The stylish cutter series originated as a challenge to the nostalgic and romantic design that was characterized by wooden garden furniture for many years. The designer Niels Hvaas focused on clear and simple lines at his form speaking, which lead to an honest and elegant design. The pretty simplicity of the series becomes to be ideal for halls, bathrooms and kitchens – yes, basically for all rooms in the house. That is why it was extended with classical indoor products. The Cutter mini wardrobe is also available in other editions. Also in our blog: Teak wood - maintenance tips for your garden furniture
- People also likedWall wardrobe without the need of being mounted The minimalist Georg series by was designed by Christina Liljenberg Halstrøm. The tricky position of both legs is the reason why the Georg lean wardrobe can be leaned against the wall without any problems. The high class oak wood made wardrobe offers extra hooks for bags or scarves without any drilling holes and screws. The wardrobe remains resistant at the wall without the need of additional mounting screws. This is how the lean wardrobe can be moved from one place to another without any problems if necessary, being »leaned« wherever it might be needed. For the corridor or the bedroom The Georg lean wardrobe by Skagerak is ideally suitable to be used in the corridor for jackets and coats of guests or as additional hook of your favourite clothes in the bedroom together with the Georg Hangers or the Georg Hangers with leather. The wardrobe looks harmonic together with the other furniture pieces of the Georg series by Skagerak thanks to the natural and reduced design, which perfectly fits in the different interiors.
Skagerak - Extrude Wardrobe
Extrude is a timelessly elegant wardrobe by Skagerak. The simple design convinces every day with pure function. Extrude perfectly describes its function: The Skagerak wardrobe is foldable and expandable. According t the space you need – the clothes stand will become as big as possible for you. And if it isn’t necessary anymore, Extrude will get smaller and flat at your wall. Jonas Pedersen created the Extrude wardrobe for Skagerak. The flexible clothes rail is suitable as wardrobe in the corridor or as clothes rail in the bedroom. Skagerak produces Extrude out of Nanciton, a heavy, hard and stable wood, which primarily grows in Mesoamerica. Nanciton has a warm, reddish shimmer, has high stability and wear resistance, which makes it especially suitable for furniture.
- Like it to get in stock alerts