- Similar itemEco friendly sunglasses which feature a bio acetate plastic frame that is made from 54% natural sources. Dark tortoiseshell frame in an oversized, squared masculine shape with gradient brown lenses and 100% UV protection. Lasered Stella McCartney logo on the arms and hard case with soft cleaning cloth and outer box included. Our sustainable eyewear collection is the result of extensive research into the use of raw materials from natural origins such as castor-oil seeds and citric acid. The collection is made from over 50% natural and renewable resources. Bio acetate.
- Similar itemThe It jean because it flatters everyone. Our Super Skinny is a chic and versatile go-to with a super-slim silhouette and a hint of stretch for the perfect fit. The back pockets are embroidered with our signature logo, while the dark wash is hand-sanded and whiskered to give it a lived-in look. Any shoe, any top it pairs with everything. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try adding volume on top to balance the slim shape (a longer length is more forgiving). Low-rise, skinny fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket; double T logo, corded embroidery on back pockets. Front Rise: 8.5" (21.6cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.4cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 12.25" (31.1cm) 98% Cotton 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- Donna KaranOversized Cowl-Neck SweaterDetailsRibbed knit sweater by Donna Karan.Oversized cowl neckline spreads across shoulders.Long sleeves.Slouchy silhouette.Tunic length.Pullover style.Alpaca/silk/cashmere/wool.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Charlotte Olympia sweeps playfulness aside, leaving plenty of room for sultry sophistication. Dressed in patent pink leather, these pointed pumps feature a scooped silhouette at the side, flaunting a little extra skin for added drama. 100mm-4" heel. Upper: Calf leather. Pointed toe. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.
- Similar item98% cotton 2% polyurethane. 12" in the knee narrows to 10" at the leg opening. Whiskering along front pockets. Fading along front of pant and back pockets. Distressing throughout. Cuffed hem.
- Similar itemSlip into Jimmy Choo's contemporary spin on a classic; the nude pointed pump. Finished in glossy patent-leather, the pin-thin stiletto heel makes them modern, while a delicate ankle strap keeps them ladylike. 90mm-3.75" heel. Upper: Calf leather. Pointed toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyChunky Square Sunglasses, Green Tortoise DetailsThick bio-acetate frames; metal arms and bridge.Stella McCartney logo on temples. Brown gradient lenses.100% UV protection.Size: 52mm-24mm-140mm (approx. 2"-1"-5 1/2").Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, long sleeves, trimmed cuffs, no pockets, logo detail, trimmed hemline, sweaters.
- Similar itemToga Pulla's clever use of clashing textures results in the ultimate statement knits. This oversized ribbed-knit style is made in Japan from a bi-colour wool-blend and finished with fluffy alpaca arm panels. Mix it up even further and team with bold printed trousers or a sleek satin skirt.