- "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." – Marilyn Monroe rae-face. eighteen. college student. experiencing wanderlust.
- queenbee1924: “ ❤ ”
- Inspiring picture art, bird, girl, illustration. Resolution: 518x725 px. Find the picture to your taste!
- Hand-designed by Inslee, this card set is perfect for thank you notes, invitations, or as Happy Birthday cards for the stylish women in your life! 6 1/4 x 4 1/2 inch folded cards. Comes in a box of 10 cards and 10 envelopes.
- L.A.-Stop the clocks
- Hand-designed by Inslee, this card set has the perfect vintage charm with girls dancing the Charleston. Perfect for thank you notes, invitations, or just a friendly greeting. 6 1/4 x 4 1/2 inch folded cards Comes in a box of 10 cards and 10 envelopes.
- Deb is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- Missosology is the number 1 pageant-related community forum today that covers Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International, Miss Earth and many other local and global pageants. Millions of beauty pageant enthusiasts from different parts of the globe flock Missosology for instant updates and fun interaction.
- Paris streetstyle - Mode Paris, illustrations de mode, Angeline Melin
- Polaroid camera, wide red stripes and hair blowing in the wind. What a sketch! Do you know the Artist? – S x D ffffound
Magical Creatures is a story written fo...
- blog en partage images tubes pour la creation animations diverses bonne peche
- "Prismatic Rain" This is a print of my original illustration. Fun, bright, and colorful; it is inspired by the cover of the Vogue March 1962 cover featuring model Dorothea McGowan wearing a mod Lilly Dache hat, originally photographed by Bert Stein. 8 x 10 (inch) Kodak Matte or Gloss Print (Matte is the default finish; if you would prefer gloss, just make a note of it in payment) Unframed. Watermark is for online purposes and does not appear on the print. Kodak papers actually contain the color in the paper. A combination of chemicals and light cause the paper to react and bring the colors to the surface, just like those done in the darkroom. Also available as an 8.5 x 11 (inch) print (at no additional cost to you, please make a note of it in payment) Also available as a 9 x 12 (inch) for an additional $2.50 (Please convo me first and I will revise this listing) Please feel free to convo me about other sizes, custom work or with any other questions or requests. Larger size Kodak Matte prints price guide: 12 X 18 $45 16 x 20 $49 18 x 24 $54 24 x 36 $69 30 x 40 $77 (+shipping depending on your location please contact me for details). Larger Giclées, other papers, sizes and printing options are also available. Please convo me for details or to make you a reserved listing :) Thanks so much for looking! Take a look around my shop as I am adding new items often:
- Melbourne Illustrator Sarah Hankinson creates feminine yet striking works which play off broken lines and occasional splashes of color. Sarah’s illustration style is elegant, youthful, and strongly fashion orientated, many of her pieces focusing on the female form and made up from a variety of mediums including inks, charcoal, pencils, cut paper and fabrics
- I'm Hannah. I go to an art school that I hate. My blog can be described as girly, I guess. I am...
- Rad in Ralph Lauren fall 2011
- Robyn Neild creates fashion orientated illustration work for magazines, books, advert publications and commissions
- Laura Laine is an amazingly talented fashion illustrator. She has studied fashion design at the University of Art and Design Helsinki, with a focus on fashion illustration. After completing her studies she has been working full-time as a freelace illustrator. Her clients include Zara, Tommy Hilfiger, H&M, Iben Hoej, Daniel Palillo, The New York Times Magazine, Elle Girl, The Guardian, and Páp Magazine. Her predominantly black and white illustrations are hauntingly beautiful and delicate, but they sometimes have a rather dark or even eccentric, burtonesque feel to them. One of the main characteristics of her drawings is the incredibly fine and detailed line work, which manages to suggest a great variety of textures (fur, silk, wool, leather etc.). Further, there is a certain motion quality to her illustrations which is conveyed by the gracefully twisted body postures and the splendidly flowing long hair of her characters. The above (apparently mirrored) illustration featuring two young women each holding a fox is entitled “kitsune” (Japanese for “fox”) and was created for Kitsune Noir’s desktop wallpaper project. You can download it there in different sizes and admire it in high quality. See below for several other pieces by this talented Finnish illustrator.
- A showcase of chic design, all things handmade, typography, paper goods, fashion, sewing, art and photography. Curated by the Editor of Simply Handmade Magazine: Delaney Gates.
- Note cards designed with whimsical sketches and chic simplicity. Perfect for friendly notes, thank yous, and invitations.