Shop this look
- This is one of those perfect café chairs, solid in construction, yet easy to move or stack and crafted in caned rattan and wood. This piece has been distressed slightly, which only adds to the feeling that this piece has witnessed countless afternoons spent drinking lattes and discussing the days events in a sidewalk cafe somewhere on the Left Bank. 35 inches high x 19.5 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Seat height: 18 inches. Constructed from solid oak, rattan. Painted antique white semi gloss finish. Braided seat finished in antique chestnut.
- Similar itemCopeland�s Contour Bed is defined by its solid walnut frame, which is echoed in the intricate headboard and supportive legs. The Contour is an expression of streamlined, modern design, but its softened corners and shaped legs lend the bed a welcoming, easy-going look. Comprised of two slatted sections, the headboard is an eye-catching detail that will complement modern and traditional interiors alike. Rather than four traditional legs, the Contour is supported by two sets of bracket legs, providing a distinctive look while elevating the platform from the floor. Crafted from solid American black walnut hardwood, the Contour Bed features a rich wood grain that will add warmth into a bedroom. This Contour Bed includes a right shelf nightstand, ideal for holding a glass of water, favorite book, or picture frame.
- Similar itemThis petite sofa is the perfect blend of vintage French design and contemporary fabrics. This sofa is adorned in off-white linen on the seat and back, burlap fabric on the skirt and accented with nail head trim for a versatile look that can be used in a sitting room, dressing area or foyer. The unique shape, flared arms and skirted bottom add a feminine flair. Linen and burlap upholstery. Nail head trim.
- Similar itemGorgeous hand-painted and distressed vintage princess entry table, finished in creamy off-white with hand distressing to create a vintage look and feel. This unique table is perfect in the entry way or as a vintage vanity in your bedroom! Features: Hand-crafted from solid mahogany. Creamy Off-White finish. Two drawers. Ornate hand-carvings. Antiqued hardware.
- Reminiscent of grandpa's favorite reading chair, this romantic vintage armchair is upholstered in lush midnight blue velvet and framed in solid aged oak. With French Country charm and antique lines, this piece is perfect for your library or sitting room. Exposed, claw foot legs and brass nailhead trim finish this sophisticated seat. 37 inches high x 30.25 inches wide x 34.25 inches deep. Constructed from solid oak and rattan. Upholstered in a cut pile blue velvet. Exposed wood legs finished in aged oak. Lighting will affect how blue the fabric reads - ranging from subtle blue to a bright blue.
- Similar itemBeautiful vintage cream finished French style table. This versatile table can be used as a dining table, desk or entry table. Crafted of solid wood, features include hand carved details on the legs, stretcher and apron and a contrasting finish on the tabletop and base. Place this table on a terrace and enjoy morning coffee or an intimate dinner for two or make an elegant statement in the foyer and provide a spot to drop keys and mail at the same time. Solid wood. Hand-carved details. Distressed painted cream finish with gilded highlights. Contrasting finish on table top.
- Similar itemCopeland�s Catalina furniture series features clean lines, organic influences, and geometric forms. The Catalina furnishings are suggestive of America�s midcentury modern designers, and will complement modern and traditional interiors alike. The Catalina Bed is a true platform bed and is designed for a mattress only, making it an ideal choice for a small bedroom, or a minimalist focal point in a larger space. Crafted from solid walnut wood, the Catalina Bed is understated and elegant. The low-profile bed includes four short splayed legs and a simple rectangular headboard that complements the bed frame�s rectangular shape. Available in three sizes, the Catalina Bed is an heirloom-quality furnishing that is designed to endure.
- A saddle arm settee is a lovely thing, but a nailhead detailed saddle arm settee in a custom fabric is simply fabulous. With nailhead details on the arms and front complemented by brass caps on the feet, this piece combines a sleek line and serious comfort to beautiful effect. 35 inches high x 57 inches wide x 36 inches deep. Seat height: 18.5 inches; arm height; 26 inches; inside arm: 50; seat depth; 22. Custom upholstery options available; 9 yards of fabric required; shown and priced in light ivory linen fabric; Hardwood frames made in the USA featuring heavy gauge sinuous wire sprints offering comfort, superior suspension and durability. Ultra Down seat cushions feature high resilient foam core wrapped in 90/10 down blend offering luxurious comfort and support.
- Similar itemThis classic silhouette is distinctively French with its cabriole legs and curved apron. A fresh and light finish will complement your vintage French decor. A wonderful choice for a bedroom side table, small vanity table or an occasional table in your living room. Features: Hand-carved from solid wood. Available in many finishes. One top drawer.
- Similar itemWith French inspiration, the Leon wing chair lends a refined, vintage feel to your home. With superior craftsmanship the natural wood is carved with graceful lines defined by a natural bleached oak finish and a jute chair back. This armed wing chair features an amply padded seat back, sides and arms, as well as a feather down seat cushion covered in French linen with matching lumbar pillow. 49 inches high x 33 inches wide x 29 inches deep; seat : 19 inches high x 25 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Frame is constructed from solid oak, finished in a natural bleached oak finish. Back of wing chair is constructed from padded jute fabric contrasting the linen seat front. Filling Layer: Feather and Fiber.
- Similar itemModeled after its 18th-century forbearer, our button-tufted sofa remains steadfast to the original with handsome nailhead trim and rolled English arms. This time, we've given it a modern update with pop-printed upholstery inspired by a vintage scarf our buyers found a flea market. Luxe, button-tufted linen upholstery. Removable down, feather, polyfiber cushions. Spring suspension seat construction for comfort and durability. Kiln-dried oak wood frame. Removable castor legs; Hickory natural finish. Professionally clean. Handcrafted in USA.