- A great everyday wardrobe piece, this pretty floral bodycon skirt is a summer essential. Features ripple textured material. Wearing length 84cm.
- White cotton skirt with quotation mark print and embroidered with a soft pink check from Julien David. Elasticated and gathered waistband. Crumple gathered hip pleats. Hip pockets. Full silk lining. Specialist dry clean only.
- Sea-green woven crepe. Folded paillettes, fully lined. Exposed zip fastening at side. 75% polyester, 25% polyamide. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mini-length, sits at the waist.
- CO-TE metallic polyurethane blend skirt. Pintucks, fully lined. Exposed zip fastening at back. 66% polyurethane, 34% polyester; lining: 68% acetate, 32% texturized polyster. Styled with: CO-TE top, Alexander McQueen ankle boots, Proenza Schouler clutch.
- See every last detail from shoes and jewels, to bags and belts, from the John Richmond Spring 2012 Ready-To-Wear show.
- View the John Richmond Spring 2012 RTW collection. See photos and video of the S2012RTW runway show.
- You said it yourself - this accordion-pleated, heather grey skirt featuring a flexible waist has become an item you can't live without! You've been so impressed by all the winning outfit combinations you've created with it. On Monday, you paired it with striped leggings, a sweet pea cardigan, and camel Oxfords. On Tuesday, it rocked your world when you wore it with a ruffled black blouse and pumps, and today, you're wearing it with a floral-print onesie, knit shawl, and flats. Its super soft, thick fabric makes it appropriate to wear throughout the seasons, whether paired with bare legs or cozy, textured tights. Never begin a week, or season, without it in your wardrobe again!
- Metallic brown wool blend skirt from Dice Kayek featuring a large bow panel to the front, a pleated design and an above knee fit.
- 100% Polyester. Best fits at natural waist. Fabric does not provide stretch. Removable belt is adjustable. Machine wash. Fully lined. Side zipper with hook and eye closure. Imported.
- I feel like I have been wearing maxis all week. The weather calls for it in Los Angeles. Yesterday, I couldn't wait to get out of my meeting in other to dash
- Spring Trends- Maxi Skirts (Requested!) Fashion
- After 2 full days at Hong Kong Disneyland, we decided to go to the city and squeezed in a few shopping before flying back to Manila. I was still very much in summer mode so as you can see, I'm brig...
- Ever since we laid eyes on Miranda Kerr's black asymmetrical maxi skirt, we knew we had to get something like it in our wardrobes. Why? Because it's equal parts sexy and fashion-forward and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
- This black jersey skirt has a diagonal top panel and wrap-around side section with a khaki-green side insert and a high-shine material waist-band. 100% micro modal Combo: 95% polyester, 5% elastane Combo 2: 100% modal. Lining: 100% modal. Hand wash. Country of origin: Vietnam. Size and fit: Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.80m, is a UK 08 and wears a size XS. Fits true to size. Fitted by design. Waist to longest hem 41in/105cm. Waist 28in/71.5cm.
- For effortless chic try this black draped side, asymmetric midi skirt. 100% Polyester. Cool iron. Machine wash at max 30°C gentle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- An interesting post from fashionologie, check it out!
- Look for drama with this chiffon maxi skirt by jason wu creates an elongated silhouette with layers of beautiful black silk chiffon panels cascading to the bottom. Styled with:jason wu top.
- Silk trumpet maxi skirt with longer mermaid back. Banded waist with zip, hook, and eye closure. Fully lined. Fits true to US sizing. Black. 100% Silk. Dry clean. Made in the USA.
- Have you heard tell of a legendary skirt inspired by the finned creatures of the sea? That fantastical piece is not a figment of your imagination, because this flexible, back-zipped fishtail skirt is a fashion myth come true. Watch the drama of its classic pencil skirt silhouette unfold - and then fold again along the rippling, flipped hemline. The true story of this obsidian-hued skirt ends with a high-low hem that flows to a pointed conclusion. Tales passed down through the generations report that this novel bottom pairs best with a crimson bow-collar blouse, back-seamed noir stockings, and patent T-straps. Chronicle your own adventures in this whopper-inspiring skirt! French , Victorian, Steampunk Mid-length Pencil Telling Tails Skirt in Black embellished with Ruffles for Party, Work occasions.
- Leather is where its at this season! Crafted in a leather look fabric with slight stretch, it features a asymmetrical hemline, mid-rise waist, black leather look panels with a stretchy panel to the back and an exposed zip closure to the back. Add a statement necklace or clutch to finish the outfit! Model wears size 8 and is 176cm tall. Fabric: 100% Polyurethane.
Asymmetric design;high waist
Cool hand wash with similar colours, do not tumble dry.
- Teal blue knee-length skirt, is an easy choice for any occasion. Made from a satin-jersey stretch material, it drapes in all the right places. Falling to the knee, you can dress this pencil skirt up or down with its Grecian style and split up to the knee on one side. It has an elasticated waist for comfort. Also comes in the colour black.
- Andromeda skirt in black from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania. This soft knee-length skirt features a defined waist, a concealed side zipper with button closure, and loose pleats throughout. Has a four layer uneven skirt design, and full lining. Composition : cupro: 100%.
- See how some girls wear maxi skirts and how they accessorize their look.
- All Fashion // All the Time
- 80% Polyester, 17% Viscose, 3% Elastane. Fabric does not provide stretch. Machine wash. Unlined. Back zipper closure. Imported.
- The 'Freya' is beautifully fitted through the body and flares out beautifully at the hem giving you a gorgeous silhouette. Dimension: 75cm. Lining: 100% polyester. Composition: 46% wool, 23% polyester, 13% polyamide, 10% silk, 7% viscose & 1% elastane. Material: Outer 46% Wool 23% Polyester 13% Polyamide 10% Silk 7% Viscose 1% Elastane Lining 100% Polyester. Care: machine washable.
- CP Fashion Group is holding a Sample Sale in New York City this week, from Thursday, June 2nd through Sunday, June 5th, 2011. The sale will feature ...
- Silk-like blouse with split bishop sleeves, emblazoned by a graphically charged print. Boatneck. Split three-quarter bishop sleeves. About 19" from shoulder to hem. Polyester. Dry clean. Imported. - Suzie Printed Blouse
- Dark cady double skirt 45 cm pencil skirt with asymmetrical circle skirt on top 71% Triacetate 29% Polyethylene
- Designed to make an impact this playful skirt is perfect for adding a striking edge to almost any top. The has perfect pleats to add volume and a slim waist band made to cinch in and sit elegantly at waist level for a beautiful silhouette. Comprised of an underlay, side pockets and a back zip closing this skirt is finished flawlessly. The length from waist to hem of the skirt is 56cm/22 inches. Fabric: 40% Cotton,60% Silk. Wash care: Dry Clean Only.