Just watched Warm Bodies, been meaning to for a while now and I loved it. Have a new found love for Nicholas Hoult. I loved him since About A Boy and then a bit more in Skins and now he's just up there with Aaron Johnson and ... I don't think I have anymore.
Anyway, I've been meaning to do a 25 facts about me thing for a while since I was tagged so here I go :)
1) When I find a song, I listen to it on repeat for the whole week before I become a little bit tired of it. I revisit about a year later and remember how much I loved it :) Love that feeling of nostalgia. Right now, I re-listening to Say It Right by Nelly Furtado and Timbaland :)) MEMORIES!
2) I was born in Bangladesh. The usual respone to that is 'No way! Liar!' cause really you can't tell. But I came over when I was 2 so you can't really expect me to still speaking complete bengali and wearings saris 24/7 ..
3) I think I might be one of the few people who really don't like Nicholas Spark films.. They're a bit repetitive aren't they and before you even go in, you're guaranteed a death somewhere along the line.
4) I love cookie-dough ice cream :D
5) Buy me a pack of mikado/poky sticks and you're instantly my best friend :D
6) I only have one birth mark and it's on my right knee.
7) I am 16 and currently studying my GCSEs in the UK, next year I am going to college where I'll study Art, Spanish, History and Physics - I hope to go to UCL for university :)
8) I've visited Belgium, Berlin and Bangladesh, I've stopped in India and France during those journeys but I don't think 1 hour in the airport in each country really counts as visiting the actual country.. I really want to visit more later, Consider myself a bit of a wannabe traveller :))
9) I love babies! My aunt's going to give birth in April and my mum is due in October as I've recently learned :D Weird to have such a big age gap but apparently it's normal in our family ..
10) My favourite band is Coldplay hands down ..
11) Emma Watson is my girl crush - Hermione is more of a role model. Weird? to have a book character as a role model? I don't know ..
12) My favourite colour is Green :)
13) I love to sing, I'm doing it constantly, my mum's always telling me to shutup.
14) I have 13 cousins and counting. jeez.
15) I love korean music and films. Favourite music is by Busker Busker and favourite film is My Sassy Girl.
16) I have brown hair, brown eyes, fairly tanned skin and I'm a mere 5"4 - I think, it's what I was 5 years ago when I was actually measured..
17) I have hayfever - it's the worst in summer, last summer I went to the South Downs, stretches of countryside where I went camping and walking for 2 days and I night.. It was pure torture for my nose :| & eyes
18) My favourite sub is the Spicy Italian ;)
19) My goal is to be able to speak 5 languages. Spanish, English, Bengali, Korean and Arabic. Hopefully!
20) I have like 5 white tees in my wardrobe.. you can never have enough.
21) I'm soon going to be getting my first ever pair of glasses
22) I am currently reading Starter for Ten after reading One Day by David Nichols. It's pretty funny :)
23) I can't stand horror movies! I'm the type of person who come running down the stair and will hurtle myself into my room because I am convinced that I could hear someone chasing me.. Thrillers are as far as I will go, their at least enjoyable.
24) I only have 1 piercing, on my ears, even they're a bit wonky..
25) I can't think of anything! ... ooh, Lion King 2 is my favourite Disney film!
Finally, they were hard, I'm really not very interesting am I..
Tag anyone and everyone! Please do them, they're super fun to read :))