- Elie TahariMarietta Chiffon Cocktail DressDetailsSoftly flowing in all-occasions black, the Elie Tahari Marietta dress is on standby for everything from date night to a special night out.Lined silk chiffon.Plunging V-neckline; sleeveless.Lightly shirred front and back.Wide, shirred empire waistband.Full A-line skirt falls above knee.40"L front and back.Silk; polyester; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm. Designer About Elie Tahari:New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Gold standard: This REISS envelope clutch in soft suede covers two trends in one with sporty perforation and glam metallic details. Leather. Imported. Magnetic snap flap closure; lined. Interior open pocket. 16.9"L x 1.2"W x 9.4"H.
- Similar itemWestern-inspired black vegan leather belt featuring a distressed silver buckle with filigree detailing. Textured stretch panel at back. Looks perfect with a leather bustier and high-waist cutoffs! Length: 32". Width: 0.75". Imported.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiWrap-Around Buckle Strap Sandal, NudeDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth leather sandal with silver hardware4 3/4" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/4" pitch equivalent.Buckled straps cover vamp and crisscross at ankle.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemrianIssa Perforated Leather Clutch Bag, Black/WhiteDetailsRian two-tone perforated leather clutch.Golden hardware.Removable wristlet strap; 5" drop.Foldover perforated flap.Signature print lining.Inside, one zip pocket.6"H x 13"W x 1"D.Weighs approx. 11.5 oz.Imported.Designer About rian:Seattle-based designer Rian Berry launched his first eponymous handbag collection in 2004, and the Poverty Flats line followed in 2008. Named for and inspired by a rugged, rural tract in Oregon, close to where Berry grew up, Poverty Flats by rian bags feature distressed, washed materials, relaxed silhouettes, and vintage appeal. The rian by rian line, on the other hand, takes a more urbane, upscale approach. Rian Berry's background as a painter shines through in playful takes on color, geometry, mixed leathers, and unique hardware. Signature pieces include totes, hobos, duffels, and crossbody bags, as well as wallets, clutches, and backpacks.
- Similar itemA cinematic exhibition of glamour and gumption, Charlotte Olympia channels screen-siren sophistication with this dramatically luxe platform pump. Coated in smooth black satin, a mirrored heel demands an adoring public as it elevates your repertoire and elongates your limbs in one critically acclaimed swoop. 140mm-5.5" heel. 40mm-1.5" platform. Almond toe. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.
- J. MendelLong-Sleeve Draped V-Neck Dress, Empress GreenDetailsSatin dress by J. Mendel.Plunging surplice neckline.Strong shoulders; long sleeves.Draped front wraps around waist.Gathered skirt with uneven, colorblock hem.Hidden back zip.Silk; lined.Made in the USA of imported materials.Designer About J. Mendel:For five generations, members of this family-owned company have turned out luxurious designs worthy of royalty. In fact, the founder was a furrier to Russian aristocrats in the late 1800s. Originally the line included simply sumptuous furs, but now J. Mendel offers a complete women's ready-to-wear collection that continues the family's legacy of high-end style.
- Similar itemA cinch for anything from shifts to shorts: This skinny, chocolate brown leather belt hand-crafted with smooth edges, single keeper and squared, goldtone buckle. 5/8" 1" polished buckle. Available in Chocolate Brown Imported. Leather
- Similar itemLizard-stamped leather open toe sandal with single band at toe, high back and adjustable criss-cross ankle straps. 4.75" heel (120mm) Leather sole. Available in Nude. Made in Italy.