- Gold standard: This REISS envelope clutch in soft suede covers two trends in one with sporty perforation and glam metallic details. Leather. Imported. Magnetic snap flap closure; lined. Interior open pocket. 16.9"L x 1.2"W x 9.4"H.
- The powdery pink palette and intricate beading of this Jenny Packham gown give it a vintage delicacy. Details Chiffon with allover beaded topographical lines. Plunging V neckline. Sheer cap sleeves. Set-in waist gathers bodice. A-line skirt falls straight to the floor. Button-and-loop keyhole back. Hidden back zip. Polyester. Imported.
- Similar itemIvory satin sandals
- Similar itemThis statement skinny belt is crafted from exotic leopard-print haircalf and features a gleaming gold-toned buckle with our signature engraved "LRL" monogram. Single-prong buckle with our signature engraved "LRL" monogram. 1" wide. Leather. Imported.
- J. MendelLong-Sleeve Draped V-Neck Dress, Empress GreenDetailsSatin dress by J. Mendel.Plunging surplice neckline.Strong shoulders; long sleeves.Draped front wraps around waist.Gathered skirt with uneven, colorblock hem.Hidden back zip.Silk; lined.Made in the USA of imported materials.Designer About J. Mendel:For five generations, members of this family-owned company have turned out luxurious designs worthy of royalty. In fact, the founder was a furrier to Russian aristocrats in the late 1800s. Originally the line included simply sumptuous furs, but now J. Mendel offers a complete women's ready-to-wear collection that continues the family's legacy of high-end style.
- Similar itemManolo BlahnikChaos Strass Crystal Satin Sandal, BlackDetailsManolo Blahnik satin sandal with tonal Strass crystals.4" covered heel.Adjustable ankle strap.Thin strap band opens toe.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Chaos" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Manolo Blahnik:Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemWestern-inspired black vegan leather belt featuring a distressed silver buckle with filigree detailing. Textured stretch panel at back. Looks perfect with a leather bustier and high-waist cutoffs! Length: 32". Width: 0.75". Imported.
- Similar itemrianIssa Perforated Leather Clutch Bag, Black/WineDetailsRian two-tone perforated leather clutch.Golden hardware.Removable wristlet strap; 5" drop.Foldover perforated flap.Signature print lining.Inside, one zip pocket.6"H x 13"W x 1"D.Weighs approx. 11.5 oz.Imported.Designer About rian:Seattle-based designer Rian Berry launched his first eponymous handbag collection in 2004, and the Poverty Flats line followed in 2008. Named for and inspired by a rugged, rural tract in Oregon, close to where Berry grew up, Poverty Flats by rian bags feature distressed, washed materials, relaxed silhouettes, and vintage appeal. The rian by rian line, on the other hand, takes a more urbane, upscale approach. Rian Berry's background as a painter shines through in playful takes on color, geometry, mixed leathers, and unique hardware. Signature pieces include totes, hobos, duffels, and crossbody bags, as well as wallets, clutches, and backpacks.
- Satin dress by J. Mendel. Plunging surplice neckline. Strong shoulders; long sleeves. Draped front wraps around waist. Gathered skirt with uneven, colorblock hem. Hidden back zip. Silk; lined. Made in the USA of imported materials.