Hi everyone, Tay here with a sleepover tip for youu~
- If you’re planning on staying up all night, grab a bunch of snacks and drinks and keep them on your desk or something so you don’t have to keep going up and down the steps. Here are some of my personal favorites….
- Pizza or takeout
- Pretzel chips
- Water bottles – just in case
- Cookies – see the baking section
- Cupcakes – see the baking section
- Bake! Here are a few links to some easy recipes, and you can decorate the cookies or cupcakes with sprinkles and icing, with recipes also linked below. http://savorysweetlife.com/2010/03/buttercream-frosting/ http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sugar-cookie-frosting/ http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/holiday---celebration-recipes/christmas-recipes/christmas-cookie-recipes http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2013/09/perfect-vanilla-cupcakes/
- Truth or dare – obviously you have to play truth or dare at a sleepover!
- Pampering – do each others nails, toe nails, hair and makeup, or do DIY foot soaks or face masks. http://www.babble.com/latina/12-soothing-diy-foot-scrubs-and-soaks/brown-sugar-foot-scrub/ http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/amazing-face-masks-for-teens-to-thirties/
- Wii – play Just Dance, Mario Kart, etc
- Karaoke – simply google the song title and karaoke (ex. One Direction Story of My Life karaoke)
- Prank calls! Make sure to set your phone to not show your number on the other persons phone.
- Make friendship bracelets.
- Have your friends bring a bunch of old t shirts and cut them or decorate them http://desireandinspire.com/diy-skull-cut-out-t-shirt-tutorial/
- Movie marathons! They can be themed, like Christmas themed or Harry Potter themed, or just watch whatever you find in your closet or on Netflix.
- Make youtube videos and post them on youtube (obviously)
- If it’s a birthday sleepover, do normal birthday things – open up presents, have cake, talk about boys (lol) etc.
Things to remember
- Chances are that your guests are going to have forgotten something, make sure you have extra toothbrushes, etc, on hand
And that’s pretty much all I can think of for now! Hope it helps!
- Tay // @live4music55555 // #taylorstips