- Similar itemThis beautiful trench coat from Theory showcases fashion-forward details and a crush-worthy pink hue to brighten every outfit you wear it with. Done in an ultra-chic cashmere and wool blend with traditional epaulettes, a back rain shield, cuff straps and side pockets. An open front and belted waist add a versatile feel.
- Similar itemWool flannel flats in taupe grey. Pointed toe. Patent leather piping in black at collar. Leather sole in beige. Tonal stitching.
- Similar itemYou may need to do away with your go;to black pencil skirt for the office. Add a new neutral to your color palette with this Savvy Basic;belted A;line skirt. Its cool grey hue is the perfect way to lighten up your wardrobe this summer while maintaining your subtle, simplistic style.? ; Belt accompanied? ; Concealed back zip closure ; Lined ; 100% polyester ; Hand wash?.
- Similar itemJ.W.Anderson continues the trend for romantic ruffles with this black and white gingham cotton top. Cut to a semi-fitting shape, its trimmed with feminine frills on the hemline and cuffs, and features a contrasting striped back panel and sleeves. Tuck it into the brands matching skirt for a coordinating finish.
- Handcrafted velvet flats in black. Cat features embroidered in gold-tone at pointed toe. Tonal patent leather piping at collar. Metallic leather heel in gold-tone. Leather sole in beige. Tonal stitching.
- Similar itemJ.Crew's latest collection champions bright colors for winter, particularly shades of pink. Designed in a vibrant bubblegum hue and inspired by menswear styles, this coat is tailored from fuzzy tweed - woven with wool and a touch of alpaca for warmth and tactility. It's finished with embossed gold buttons and a pristine striped lining. Shown here with: Rosie Assoulin Shirt, J.Crew Pants, Loeffler Randall Clutch, Gucci Slippers, Bottega Veneta Rings.. Bubblegum and white tweed.. Button fastenings through double-breasted front.. 44% wool, 26% polyester, 23% acrylic, 6% other fibers, 1% alpaca; lining: 95% polyester, 5% elastane.. Dry clean.
- Similar itemC/MEO COLLECTIVE's vision is to supply experimental designs to dictate future taste. Since its establishment in 2010, C/MEO COLLECTIVE has endeavoured to build its own unique aesthetic through its inspired use of directional prints, premium fabrics and bold silhouettes. C/Meo Collective Seasons Change Skirt in Scarlet is a gorgeous high waist pencil skirt with side slits. Hidden back zipper, lined. Length measures about 26 1/2. Measured size medium. Fabric:Polyester. Care: Wash & Dry Garment, inside out, gentle cycle.
- We love the ladylike appeal of Emilia Wickstead's pink coat. Cut for an oversized A-line shape, this sophisticated piece has a raised diamond cloqué pattern. Wear it over the coordinating mini dress. Shown here with: The Row Clutch, No. 21 Pumps, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings, Arme De L'Amour Ring.. Pink cotton-blend cloqué. Concealed hook fastening at front.. 73% cotton, 15% silk, 12% polyamide; internal trims: 100% silk.. Dry clean.
- Jourden's black and white gingham-print cotton poplin button-front shirt is cut with an open back and gathered, ruffled hem. Point collar. Single-button barrel cuffs. Mother-of-pearl buttons. Button placket. Available in Black/White. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 38 FR.