Shop this look
- Similar itemUnique and dramatic, the round Izmir cocktail table subtly shines with textured earth tones. This statement-making furnishing's golden hand-hammered finish achieves a rich, artistic effect. 35" Dia x 15"H. Brass.
- Midcentury style meets modern functionality in the versatile Splitback Convertible Istyle Classic Sofa from Innovation Living. This smart piece has tufted, tailored cushions that are filled with Innovation's exclusive Icomfort padding and seven heavenly inches of foam and fiber fill. The Splitback's design is beguilingly simple; it also converts to a chaise and a twin-size bed. Available in multiple colors and multiple leg materials Fabric / metal frame / foam / heavy fiber fill Two-person sofa can transform into a chaise lounge or twin-size bed Pocket springs Sofa: 84" W X 35" D X 31" H Bed: 84" W X 47" D X 15" H Seat Height: 15" Designed by Per Weiss
- NEW IN SHOWROOMS The Hartford Lounge Chair is the result of an iterative process consisting of charting, mocking up, and reworking seating angles and 'human factors' variables is, stated simply - a comfortable chair. Aesthetically consistent, this chair successfully expands the Moser Lounge vocabulary using the Hartford language. From a design perspective, the Hartford Lounge Chair is of a similar architecture to the Fahmida Chair or the Ellipse Lounge but has a unique perspective on the archetype. The chair relies heavily on CNC shaping to achieve its complex parts and align it aesthetically with the rest of the collection. The back leg starts as a severe steam bending, and the other parts start as solid wood "blanks", i.e. blocks of solid wood. Then each part, with the exception of the front seat rail and the back slats, is machined with a 5-axis CNC machine to achieve the intended geometry before assembly, final shaping, and sanding and finishing. The result is both hi tech and lo tech, traditional and modern - in short, very Moser. The comfort of the chair is achieved with a simple foam back topped with dacron then wrapped, resting on a seat cushion comprised of foam and dacron - both the back cushion and seat cushion sit atop atop a substrate. The substrate is wrapped in the same leather or fabric. The Hartford Lounge Chair can be made in most American hardwoods including walnut (shown), cherry, and maple. It comes with one lumbar pillow and can be upholstered in your choice of leather or fabric. Like any Moser furniture, this piece is guaranteed for life. We are confident that our innovative joinery and continued commitment to upholstery development has only raised the bar for Moser quality.
- Similar itemAdd the charm of dark natural wood and traditional basketry with this handsome cocktail table. The table features two removable baskets, which easily accommodate reading materials, remote controls and other small items, and you can remove the baskets to create an open space for storing larger items. The attractive topside features cherry veneers for displaying your photos and art pieces. Set includes: One (1) basket cocktail table Materials: Poplar solids and figured cherry veneers Finish: Amaretto Special Features: Tapered Leg Design Fancy Face Cherry Veneer Top Removable Basket Option Two (2) Baskets Dimensions: 48 inches wide x 26 inches deep x 18 inches high Accessories are NOT included. Color: Brown.
- Similar item"The Brokis Shadow Ring Multi-Light LED Pendant brings the age-old tradition of Bohemian glassblowing to the forefront of LED technology with authentic and high-quality raw materials. The five Shadow pendants display the range and expertise of Brokis craftsmen, where each piece is painstakingly inspected by a master glassmaker from start to finish. Reinventing the classic French atelier pendant, the hand-blown glass shades balance on solid wood necks which hide the LED light sources, capturing the pure illuminative quality of the artisanal glass."
- Similar itemKennedy Chair - Mid-Century Modern Furniture - Z Style Wood Chairs The Danish Z chair is designed in the spirit of Selig - Poul Jensen. This vintage iconic lounge chair is from the 50s and 60s modernist movement but is timeless in any interior. Each chair is beautifully handcrafted from the sustainable Tulip Poplar hardwood with four layers of lacquer to create this functional art for your home by our craftsman. When you pair your wood choice with our fabric, you will notice we paid particular attention to the colors hues and texture in keeping with Mid-Century design. Watch our video to see how this chair is made for you in our eco-friendly factory located in the USA. Sharp as a Tack: Sharp angles and clean lines add visual interest to any room. Space-saver: This chair is ideal for small spaces. Add a splash of style to any room. Handcrafted Wood: The slatted back, sleek arms, and sturdy legs are constructed from kiln-fired hardwood. Dimensions: Overall: 32"h x 30"w x 40"d Seating: 18"h x 22"w x 22"d Armrest: 25"h x 3"w
- Midcentury style meets modern functionality in the versatile Splitback Leather Textile Convertible Sofa with Arms from Innovation Living. This smart piece has tufted, tailored cushions that are filled with Innovation's exclusive Icomfort padding and seven heavenly inches of foam and fiber fill. The Splitback's design is beguilingly simple; it also converts to a chaise and a twin-size bed. Available in multiple colors and multiple leg materials Faux leather / metal frame / foam / heavy fiber fill Two-person sofa can transform into a chaise lounge or twin-size bed Pocket springs Arms Sofa: 92" W X 35" D X 31" H Bed: 92" W X 45" D X 15" H Seat Height: 15" Designed by Per Weiss
- Similar itemBeautifully weathered yet built to last. Design and construction features include solid pine and oak veneers. Chambers Creek Occasional Collection delivers rustic elegance to your living space. Set includes: Square Cocktail Table Materials: Pine Solids, Oak Veneer Rustic Style Square Dimensions: 40 inches length x 40 inches wide x 18 inches high Assembly required Accessories pictured are NOT included Color: Brown.
- Similar itemTaylor Sofa - Modern Sofa - Shop Mid Century Furniture Styles & Design All of our sofas are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, sofa on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every sofa is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. Casual & Comfy: Unsurpassed comfort is calling. We suggest you pick up the phone. Handcrafted: Constructed by hand, the simple, solid frame is of the highest quality. Modern Flair: Contemporary or retro, this sofa will fit beautifully with your dcor. Dimensions: Overall: 34"h x 84.5"w x 34.5"d Seating: 18"h x 78"w x 22"d Armrest: 22.5"h x 3"w
- Similar itemHoliday Sale Whether you are getting a gift or treating yourself, now is a great time to buy as many of our most popular designs are on sale for the holidays. The Fahmida Chair celebrates contemporary design, the natural beauty of wood, and traditional joinery techniques that are a hallmark of all Thos. Moser furniture. It is the product of the first Emerging Designer Program by Thos. Moser, in collaboration with Dwell magazine and City Modern New York , and was recognized as a 2014 Best of Year Honoree by Interior Design magazine. >> CLICK HERE to read about the Fahmida Chair on the Architectural Digest blog << >> GearPatrol.com has named the Fahmida Chair as one of the "Greatest 100 Products On Earth" in the 2014 GP100 << Fahmida Lam, a residential furniture and accessories designer from Brooklyn who graduated from Pratt Institute, was selected to take part in a week-long experiential apprenticeship with Thos. Moser Director of Design, Adam Rogers. The result was the prototype for chair you see here, which we have named Fahmida in reference to the designer and was launched to the public at Dwell on Design 2014. The design of the Fahmida Chair is influenced by the Mid-Century Modern style, specifically, Danish Modern. Although admittedly inspired by the furniture born of the style, this piece - like any Thos. Moser piece or collection - has its own perspective and is a unique interpretation of its historical antecedents, through the lens of designer Fahmida Lam. Leveraging the strength and beauty of hand-finished American hardwoods such as cherry and walnut, the chair cuts a fresh, airy profile that naturally complements any thoughtful and clean aesthetic. Just as the Shaker style served as an appropriate creative spark in classic Thos. Moser pieces, the Danish Modern aesthetic acts here as a vehicle, identified and chosen because of its compatible philosophies, such as; a foremost dedication to quality, a dedication to functionally driven objects, formal simplicity, the characteristic elimination of ornament, use and celebration of traditional materials, and an emphasis on craftsmanship. These characteristics are not only compatible, but exemplary of what the Thos. Moser brand has come to stand for, and this piece is yet another iteration of Thos. Moser quality. "When we introduced the emerging designers program, my goal was to heighten respect for the craft of wood furniture; how it necessarily requires an understanding of and respect for the natural material, while allowing the craft itself to serve as a counterpart in the design process" - Adam Rogers , Thos. Moser director of design ABOUT THE DESIGNER In 2013, Pratt graduate and Brooklyn native, Fahmida Lam was invited to Thos. Moser to design and build a chair. Fahmida, an emerging residential furniture and accessories designer whose portfolio also includes lighting, home accessories and soft goods, worked closely with Adam Rogers, Director of Design and Product Development, and master craftsman Warren Shaw, to leverage the techniques, material and joinery of Moser to guide and express her design. The collaboration resulted in the decision to launch and include the Fahmida Chair in our product offerings for summer 2014.
- Similar item"A new class of pendant lighting emerges with the Flos Aim Multi-Light Pendant, featuring generous lengths of exposed cables that suspend and freely adjust multiple Aim LED Pendants. A special Multi-Light Canopy accommodates the multiple installation, with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 pendants per canopy. Held in place by the loose swags of wire, the cables feed through each rounded shade, determining the aim and distribution of bright LED light in chaotic compositions. After choosing the quantity and finish of Aim pendants, you can determine the canopy finish to match; Black is recommended for Aluminum and Black pendants and White is recommended for White pendants."
- The cocktail table offers a lower solid wood shelf for extra storage under the table top. Care Instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth