- Similar itemA truly unique piece that goes from season to season, our Danny skirt features a cutout floral motif in a feminine circle-skirt silhouette. Circle-skirt silhouette. Allover cutout detail. Hidden zip with hook-and-eye closure at side. 17 ¼" in length. Fully lined. Polyester blend. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemComposition: Brass, Silver, Swarovski. Details: rhinestone detailing. Measurements: Height: 1.37 inches Width: 0.98 inches.
- Similar itemNodding to the gently slouching style of the Effie Hobo, the Effie Satchel is a relaxed take on the classic satchel design in a slightly smaller size. Both the cross body strap and signature woven-leather top handle are detachable for versatile wear. The iconic Mulberry logo is subtly embossed on the front flap. This satchel style bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body. Both straps are detachable. Plaited detachable shoulder strap. Embossed Mulberry tree logo. Flap closure with hidden magnetic popper. Fabric lined interior. Internal zip pocket. Internal Mulberry plaque. Brass components. Height 6¾' Width 8½' Depth 3¼' Handle drop 19¾'
- Similar itemThe Dany is back; creating your favorite retro vibe by Jessica Simpson. Twisting up this sandal is soft grey brown upper and skinny ankle and t-strap. A thick 2 inch platform and 6 inch wood block heel deliver balance for a stable and comfy strut. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Similar itemLarger, carryall version of the instantly iconic & famed PS1 handbag, inspired by the functional luxury of classic schoolboy satchels. Envelope flap with buckle closure. Removable shoulder strap with signature knot. Multiple exterior pockets. Single interior compartment with zip pocket. Antique gold hardware. Fully lined. Color: Saddle. 100% leather. Made in Italy. Also available in Navy , Tobacco , and Military. Measurements: 13.5"W x 9.5"H x 5"D. Handle Drop: 2.5". Shoulder Strap Drop: Approx. 16" Worn with. Proenza Schouler Waffle Long Sleeve Crewneck , Proenza Schouler Dress With Folded Pleats & Maria La Rosa Short Silk Socks.
- Similar itemSilver-tone brass brooch from DSQUARED2 featuring crystal embellishing, monkey face detail and a rear pin fastneing.
- Similar itemFaux leather circle skirt with elastic waistband.
- Similar itemTwo-tone leather and suede pointy-toed heels with ankle strap that has velcro closure. Toe portion of shoe is suede, the rest is leather. Tiny platform at front. A sexy and chic pair of heels to dress up a pair of boyfriend jeans with! By Jeffrey Campbell. Special Note: If you are inbetween sizes, it is recommended that you size down. Suede. Import. Measurements: 5" heel height, 1/4" platform
- Jay StrongwaterIrie Embellished Butterfly PinDetailsHand-enameled lead-free cast metal.Hand set with Swarovski crystals.Approximately 3.5"W x 2.25"T.Imported.Designer About Jay Strongwater:Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejeweled objet-whether it's meant to rest on a tabletop or the graceful curve of a woman's neck-has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home furnishings. He began his career while a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. After garnering raves for a necklace he'd made his mother, he took jewelry samples to open buyer days at some of New York's finest department stores, and soon a burgeoning business was born. At the age of 23, Strongwater met designer Oscar de la Renta, with whom he began to collaborate on jewelry designs for runway shows. The move to home accessories was delightfully serendipitous organic. For the 1994 holiday season, Strongwater sent gifts of jewel-encrusted filigree picture frames to friends, fashion editors, and buyers, who immediately fell in love with the design. By 1998, his Jewels for the Home collection had supplanted his fashion business. In essence, Strongwater created his own niche: the jeweler turning his meticulous eye and art toward a world beyond a woman's wrists, neck, and ears.