- JoieNyree Button-Down Plaid-Print Silk BlouseDetailsJoie "Nyree" shirt in plaid-print, sheer georgette. Round, collarless neckline; hidden-button front. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Front patch pocket. Yoked back shoulders; shirttail hem. Silk. Imported. Please note: Camisole, shown, is sold separately. Designer About JOIE: Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses, and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection, and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been: "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious. " Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elementsWomen's Nyree Button-Down Plaid-Print Silk Blouse - Joie one cannot exist without the other.
- Similar itemSuno brown and black skirt. Leopard-print silk-chiffon. Asymmetric layers, slit pockets, side split. Drawstring fastening at elasticated waist. 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed to fall above the knee, sits at the hip. Drawstrings waist for a flexible fit. Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- RACHEL Rachel Roy's mini skirt features contrast graphic jacquard and an asymmetrical silhouette for unconventional weekday style. Cotton/polyester; hem: polyester/viscose; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Hidden button closure at front. Mixed-media design; contrast graphic jacquard. Exposed asymmetrical zipper detail at front. Mini skirt. Lined. Asymmetrical hem. Hits at thigh; approx. 14.5 Inches long.
- Similar itemBlack leather bootie from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a peep toe with a silver-tone trim detail, a silver-tone metallic strap across the front with an engraved designer logo, an inside zip fastening and a stylised stiletto heel.
- Similar itemJoie "Nyree" shirt in plaid-print, sheer georgette. Round, collarless neckline; hidden-button front. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Front patch pocket. Yoked back shoulders; shirttail hem. Silk. Imported.
- Similar itemNha Khanh Vivian skirt in galaxy-print sateen. Natural rise. Pleated A-line skirt. Below-the-knee hem. Back zip. Polyester; self lining. Made in USA.
- Similar itemNature white silk 'Brett' blouse from Equipment featuring a classic collar, a front button placket, a chest pocket, long sleeves, button cuffs, a sheer construction and a curved hem.
- Sleek leather defines these gorgeous Leather Platform Booties by Stuart Weitzman. Designed with a leg-elongating platform and a curved toe the day-to-night style is finished with a clean zipper on the inside of the ankle.