- Similar itemBlue suede and leather pumps from Alexander McQueen featuring a punk skull at the front with Swarovski crystal embellished eyes, a peep toe, a silver-tone stud embellished platform sole and a chunky high heel.
- Similar itemGold leather 'Flirty' clutch from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a lip signature clasp, a detachable chain shoulder strap, a snakeskin effect and an internal slip pocket.
- Issa yellow dress. Silk-jersey. Green and orange pineapple print, halterneck, gathered plunge front, ties at back. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Slightly loose fit, use thetie belt to pull it in at the waist. Mid-weight stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemRed wool-cashmere blend leaf pattern coat from Burberry Prorsum featuring a collarless design, a front button fastening, three-quarter length sleeves, a belted waist and a mid-length.
- Similar itemA drawstring tie adds volume to the blouson bodice of this simple, silk crepe Mason by Michelle Mason dress. A gentle curve shapes the hem, subtly elongating the leg. Spaghetti straps. Lined. Fabric: Silk crepe. Shell: 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 35in / 89cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 8
- Red leather skull detail high heeled peep toe pumps from Alexander McQueen. Crafted from the finest leather, these fantastic shoes feature a gold-tone carved skull with orange crystal eyes and teeth paying homage to the McQueen signature skull aesthetic. Wear them with Dolce & Gabbana’s black Chantilly lace dress for the last word in sleek glamour. Leather.
- The Pre-Fall 2014 Collection was inspired by Japanese art and fashion. This navy silk faille coatdress features Japanese maple leaves embroidered on silk faille. The intricate design showcases a mix of bronze lamé appliqué leaves, natural mother-of-pearl square paillettes and tonal glass caviar beaded vines. A true masterpiece, this style takes 175 hour to complete by hand. 24” skirt. 100% silk. Dry clean only. Made in USA.
- Similar itemAccessorize with stunning elegance! This exotic minuadiere clutch details mixed panels of gold snakeskin, mother of pearl, kabibe shell and brass, creating intriguing texture with opulent luster. Magnetic closure is topped with a mother of pearl accent and opens to a black satin lining. Optional chain strap sits in clutch when unused, providing effortless wear options. Founded in 2011 and based in New York, Emm Kuo is a designer accessories brand founded by Emmaline Kuo Ranzman. Appreciation for quality materials and a strong integrity to design and workmanship are the main principles behind the Emm Kuo accessories line. Architectural influences, strong textural contrasts and clean shapes render the collection modern yet classic. The Emm Kuo brand aims to create accessories that are a harmonious mix of style, sophistication and versatility. Each piece is treated like a work of art; intertwining only the most luxurious European leathers, exotic skins and customized hardware in an intricate, but understated way.
- Similar itemGrey wool 'Quistard' overcoat from P.A.R.O.S.H. featuring a round neck, wide three quarter length sleeves, a front button fastening, a loose fit, a straight hem and a contrasting brown racoon fur panel to the front.