- Similar itemWake up your Fall wardrobe with Apiece Apart's chic Esta Long Double Breasted Coat; Regal, ankle-length mint coat with back hem slit; Double slit front pockets; Long sleeves; Front double buttons; Lined. 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Dry clean.
- Marchesa is known for composing bags with amplified elegance that steal the show and gain instant admiration. Heralding the heavens, Marchesa cast sky blue and sunny gold faceted crystals surrounded by pearl-like beads to create a clutch that delivers handbag nirvana. Details Elaborate beaded embroidery with glittering faceted crystals and shiny gold hardware. Frame body; top lock with faceted crystal and pave crystal bands. Removable shoulder chain; 19 1/2" drop. Tulle lining; inside pocket. 4"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Weighs approx. 1 lb. Made in Italy.
- Inspirit effortless glamour in this metallic cotton gauze swing tank. Feminine accents like bauble trim and peplum placed flounce panel add pizazz to your summer wardrobe. Lurex stripe cotton gauze features stripes that are coated with strips of gold sequins.
- Similar itemBe bold in this sizzling stiletto by Steve Madden. A luxurious and supple black leather showcase the upper. Create an edgy vibe with the gold spiky studs while a towering 6 inch heel and 1 1/2 inch hidden platform gives you rocker chic attitude. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose. Details: tulle, crêpe, solid color, sleeveless, zip closure, no pockets, sequins, deep neckline.
- Similar itemMarchesaLily Medium Embroidered Crystal Clutch, GoldDetailsElaborate beaded embroidery with glittering faceted crystals and shiny gold hardware.Frame body; top lock with faceted crystal and pave crystal bands.Removable shoulder chain; 19 1/2" drop.Tulle lining; inside pocket.4"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D.Weighs approx. 1 lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Marchesa:A great partnership was born when best friends Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig met in college. A few years after graduating and working in separate fashion fields, they created Marchesa-named after the eccentric '20s society icon Marchesa Luisa Casati. Their vintage-inspired designs make the line a celebrity and socialite favorite.
- You don't have to be in London to enjoy the timeless look of a classic Burberry trench coat. This belted, three quarter length style is especially chic when paired with rain boots on a chilly day. Lightweight, water-resistant woven. Double breasted button front; Jacket collar with hook-eye closure and buttoned strap. Buttoned down epaulets; Left shoulder gun flap. Optional button removable hood features drawstring and button over placket. Long sleeve with strap at cuff; Grommet detailing under arm. Optional antique goldtone buckle adjustable belt; Dual slit pockets at waist with button closure. Center vented back; Flap at top back. Full plaid lining; Contemporary fit. Size 4 measures approximately 35'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell / Lining: 100% Polyester; Sleeve Lining: 100% Cupro; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemThey won't mess with you in this daring pump by Steve Madden! Wow the crowd in the Obstcl S, a bronze patent and black satin covered upper with brave spikes at the vamp. A come hither ankle strap and tall 5 1/2 inch stiletto heel finish up this sassy style. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware.Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop.Metal framed rectangular design.Engraved bar push-lock closure.Floral crystal embellishment.Inside, suede lining and slip pocket.4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb."Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).