- Similar itemShimmer with every move in the beautiful Kassidy pump. This peep toe by Badgley Mischka features a stunning silver rock glitter covered upper and subtle 1/2 inch platform. A 4 1/2 inch stiletto heel delivers the final touch.
- Cream feather-embellished mohair-blend. Slips on. 50% mohair, 30% nylon, 20% wool; trim: 100% feathers (Ostrich). Dry clean. Designer color: Champagne
- Similar itemDon the vintage chic look of this beaded clutch from Zoë Adams. Featuring allover beaded detailing and a rhinestone clasp closure, access whatever you need easily and in style with this gorgeous beaded clutch. Approximate size: 8" W x 4" H. Imported.
- Timeless elegance gets a touch of color with these dazzling dangle earrings, showcasing a vibrant cabochon cut sapphire gemstone surrounded by round diamonds set in 18k white gold. In 18k White Gold.
- Similar itemDazzle all night in this new special occasion style from Chinese Laundry. Lyndia brings you black fabric throughout with a sparkle beaded detail at the vamp. This elegant peep toe pump is complete with a 4 inch heel and 1/2 inch hidden platform. Fabric Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemTwo lively oval blue sapphires are set in 18k white gold and surrounded by a halo of round brilliant cut diamonds in these classic dangle earrings. In 18k White Gold.
- Brunello CucinelliBracelet-Sleeve Mink Fur JacketDetailsBrunello Cucinelli dyed mink (Denmark) fur and leather jacket. Stand collar with Monili detail; belt/buckle. Asymmetric zip front closure. Bracelet sleeves. Cropped at waist. Relaxed silhouette. Made in Italy. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli: The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Inspired by mid-century showgirl style, the Edie Parker Jean box clutch channels the period's vintage glamor and vivacious spirit in a striped confetti design. The hand-poured, marbleized acrylic body opens to reveal a vanity mirror on the inner lid. Marbled acrylic; silver confetti stripes at front. Hinged opening; steel kiss-lock closure. Interior features signature vanity mirror. 3 1/2"H x 6 3/4"W x 1 3/4"D. Weighs approx. 1lb. "Jean" is meticulously handcrafted in the United States.
- Similar itemBrilliance stands out in these diamond earrings that feature round diamonds set in a unique drop and dangle design of 18k white gold. In 18k White Gold (0.78 ct. tw.).