- Similar itemEqual parts bohemian and glamorous, the Verpan Pearl chandelier casts a radiant light with its mother of-pearl discs. Its delicate sheen is contrasted by industrial chrome, resulting in lighting that feels simultaneously natural and modern.
- Manhattan Days. Give your home some pop with the Leonidas Oxby New York Financial District Throw Pillow from DENY Designs. Made from woven polyester, this accent pillow features a striking black-and-white photo print of New York's financial district. Toss it onto your bed for an edgy, metropolitan feel, or use it to hip up your sofa in a snap. Artist: Leonidas Oxby. A portion of proceeds go directly to the artists. Concealed zipper with bun insert. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemThis artwork is a limited edition pigment print photograph. Light through morning fog highlights the richly-hued surfaces of pomegranates in a rural window. Printed on Epson archival matte surface paper with archival Ultrachrome inks. The image size is 13.25''H x 20''. Paper size is 17.75''H x 22''W. The photograph is signed and dated in the white border below the image. Limited edition of 100.
- Similar itemExclusively at ABC, this hand-tooled chair is crafted by master artisans in the Chaco region of Paraguay from locally sourced hide - a tangible reflection of the indigenous methods in this remote region of South America. The stitched details and oiled leather create a rustic contrast from its sleek iron frame; a modern design rooted in ancient tradition.
- Similar itemLattice-like pattern in a fresh white tone creates the repetitive, classic pattern of this black square accent pillow. Clean lines, timeless color combination, and eclectic style make the home accessory eye-catching and bold. The throw pillow compliments bright colors very well, for a whimsical, one-of-a-kind flair of personality in your space. From its elegant design to its basic use of black and white colors, the living décor accessory has sophisticated simplicity and classy style. Crafted from a mixture of cotton and polyester. Self-backed, knife edge. Synthetic down insert included. Made in the USA.
- This digital photograph was taken on a crisp January afternoon near Point Reyes, California. The artist prints with archival pigment inks on fine art matte papers. Digital manipulation was used to enhance details of the image. Limited edition of 25. Signed and numbered on back.
- Similar itemThe Arteriors Canton chandelier delivers unexpected form to the modern interior. Boasting 81 clear glass bottles amidst rustic accents, the light fixture radiates bold and eclectic style. Iron. Vintage glass. Canopy included. Accepts nine 25W max bulbs (not included) 29" Dia x 39"H. Canopy: 6" Dia. Cord: 10'L.
- Similar itemThe Giron leather chair is hand-tooled by master craftsmen in the Chaco region of Paraguay from locally sourced hide - a tangible reflection of the indigenous methods in this remote region of South America. The stitched details and oiled leather create a rustic contrast from its sleek iron frame; a modern design rooted in ancient tradition.
- Similar itemCircles of capiz shell cascade from a round tier to form the stunning Serena chandelier by Oly Studio, lending coastal appeal to its airy, modern motif. This artistic hanging pendant brings a stunning pearlescent glow to the room. Available in 2 sizes. Capiz shell and brass. Includes canopy and 3' of chain. Accepts four 40W bulbs (not included) Electric. Handcrafted with natural and expected variations. Large: 28" Dia. x 33"H (body of shells is 22"H) Extra large: 37" Dia. x 34" H (body of shells is 24"H)