- Similar itemExclusively at ABC, this hand-tooled chair is crafted by master artisans in the Chaco region of Paraguay from locally sourced hide - a tangible reflection of the indigenous methods in this remote region of South America. The stitched details and oiled leather create a rustic contrast from its sleek iron frame; a modern design rooted in ancient tradition.
- Similar itemA sumptuous confection comprised of crystal and finished in smoky gold, the Paramour chandelier sparkles with an array of cut crystal teardrops and strands of delicate beadwork, creating a feast for the eyes. A graceful addition to any space and ideal for a formal dining area, this classic chandelier confers a sense of grandeur to the room in which it is displayed. Smooth crystal teardrops. Hand-beaded crystal strands. Smoke-gold finish. Extra chain can be purchased separately.
- Similar itemHigh quality print on archival quality Bockingford A3 watercolour paper, from original pen and ink illustration for my new project. Limited Edition of 150. White border for framing. Made in England.
- Similar itemCrewel Embroidery interspersed with white sequins. Self fabric backing. Invisible zipper Cotton Hand Embroidery Feather insert included 20" x 20" Spot Clean only Color - Black & White Please allow 2 - 3 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
- Similar itemThis dramatic adaptation of an antique toy ball discovered in an auction house looks stunning placed centre stage on a chair or shelf. In dazzling monochrome, it looks equally spectacular against a backdrop of other black and white cushions. The panels of the cushion are 100% cotton canvas, and it's filled with a mix of natural wool and cotton fibres. When handled, the ball feels soft but robust. The end buttons, also made from cotton canvas are securely attached with hand stitch. Measuring approximately 26cm in diameter, it's the perfect size for a head or arm rest, making it functional as well as fabulous. Made in Holland Cotton, Wool.
- Swarovski. Crystorama Brentwood 6-Light Elements Crystal Chrome Drum Shade Chandelier. Polished-chrome finish. Swarovski? crystal. Uses six 60-watt bulbs. Direct wire; professional installation required. Because of the high quality of the crystal used, each piece is packed individually for secure shipping, so additional time is necessary for assembly. 20"Dia. x 19"T with 20"Dia. x 8"T shade, 72"L chain, and 5"Dia. ceiling canopy. Imported. Weight, 15 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 20 lbs.
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled wood
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, stretched canvas, cork and rec
- Similar itemThe Ro Sham Beaux Orbit chandelier's eclectic materials combine in mod, grandiose style. Set on a round hemp-wrapped frame, cascading beads form a striking curved design. Choice of white swirl, turquoise swirl, clear acrylic, green swirl or navy swirl beads. Accepts three 60W max bulbs. Hardwired. Chain and canopy included. Due to the custom nature, all sales are considered final unless cancelled within 24 hours of original order. 30"W x 30"D x 35"H. Canopy: 3'L. Chain: 3'L.