- Manhattan Days. Give your home some pop with the Leonidas Oxby New York Financial District Throw Pillow from DENY Designs. Made from woven polyester, this accent pillow features a striking black-and-white photo print of New York's financial district. Toss it onto your bed for an edgy, metropolitan feel, or use it to hip up your sofa in a snap. Artist: Leonidas Oxby. A portion of proceeds go directly to the artists. Concealed zipper with bun insert. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemThis artwork is a limited edition pigment print photograph. Light through morning fog highlights the richly-hued surfaces of pomegranates in a rural window. Printed on Epson archival matte surface paper with archival Ultrachrome inks. The image size is 13.25''H x 20''. Paper size is 17.75''H x 22''W. The photograph is signed and dated in the white border below the image. Limited edition of 100.
- Similar itemHeight: 21 Width: Depth: Diameter: 18.
- This digital photograph was taken on a crisp January afternoon near Point Reyes, California. The artist prints with archival pigment inks on fine art matte papers. Digital manipulation was used to enhance details of the image. Limited edition of 25. Signed and numbered on back.
- Similar itemExclusively at ABC, this hand-tooled chair is crafted by master artisans in the Chaco region of Paraguay from locally sourced hide - a tangible reflection of the indigenous methods in this remote region of South America. The stitched details and oiled leather create a rustic contrast from its sleek iron frame; a modern design rooted in ancient tradition.
- Features: Material: 100% Silk. Double cotton cover duck down insert. Screen printed, zipper enclosure. Embellished with Swarovski crystals. Dry clean only. Made in USA. Finished with satin cord. Holiday Elegance collection. Show Additional Info
- Similar itemHeight: 48 Width: Depth: Diameter: 30.
- Similar itemThe Giron leather chair is hand-tooled by master craftsmen in the Chaco region of Paraguay from locally sourced hide - a tangible reflection of the indigenous methods in this remote region of South America. The stitched details and oiled leather create a rustic contrast from its sleek iron frame; a modern design rooted in ancient tradition.
- Similar itemLike willows in the wind, the five tiers of naturally shaped wooden sticks that form this 5 light chandelier appear to be blowing in the wind. An overall whitewash finish keeps the look light and airy. This unique light fixture will be right at home in the foyer of your favorite beach or lake retreat or let it add an unexpected touch to your favorite rustic room. Iron construction. 5 light candelabra.