- Similar itemHeight: 21 Width: Depth: Diameter: 18.
- This digital photograph was taken on a crisp January afternoon near Point Reyes, California. The artist prints with archival pigment inks on fine art matte papers. Digital manipulation was used to enhance details of the image. Limited edition of 25. Signed and numbered on back.
- Manhattan Days. Give your home some pop with the Leonidas Oxby New York Financial District Throw Pillow from DENY Designs. Made from woven polyester, this accent pillow features a striking black-and-white photo print of New York's financial district. Toss it onto your bed for an edgy, metropolitan feel, or use it to hip up your sofa in a snap. Artist: Leonidas Oxby. A portion of proceeds go directly to the artists. Concealed zipper with bun insert. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemLattice-like pattern in a fresh white tone creates the repetitive, classic pattern of this black square accent pillow. Clean lines, timeless color combination, and eclectic style make the home accessory eye-catching and bold. The throw pillow compliments bright colors very well, for a whimsical, one-of-a-kind flair of personality in your space. From its elegant design to its basic use of black and white colors, the living décor accessory has sophisticated simplicity and classy style. Crafted from a mixture of cotton and polyester. Self-backed, knife edge. Synthetic down insert included. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemSigned and numbered limited edition photograph. Original pigment prints are handmade by the artist in her studio using the finest archival art papers and inks. Works are signed and numbered in the right-hand corner below the image on the white border. Limited edition of 75. Paper size is 22''H x 17''W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar itemHeight: 48 Width: Depth: Diameter: 30.
- Similar itemExclusively at ABC, this hand-tooled chair is crafted by master artisans in the Chaco region of Paraguay from locally sourced hide - a tangible reflection of the indigenous methods in this remote region of South America. The stitched details and oiled leather create a rustic contrast from its sleek iron frame; a modern design rooted in ancient tradition.
- Similar itemLike willows in the wind, the five tiers of naturally shaped wooden sticks that form this 5 light chandelier appear to be blowing in the wind. An overall whitewash finish keeps the look light and airy. This unique light fixture will be right at home in the foyer of your favorite beach or lake retreat or let it add an unexpected touch to your favorite rustic room. Iron construction. 5 light candelabra.
- Sunny Style. Give your home some pop with the Bianca Green Follow the Sun Throw Pillow from DENY Designs. Made from woven polyester, this throw pillow features a shocking bright-yellow hue and a bold black-and-white chevron stripe pattern. Toss it onto your bed to make a hip statement, or mix it into your living area for a punch of graphic pattern and modern color. Artist: Bianca Green. A portion of proceeds goes directly to the artists. Concealed zipper with bun insert. Made in the USA.