- Halston Heritage3/4-Sleeve Georgette Shirtdress, Ash Beaded WebDetailsHalston Heritage microtwill georgette shirtdress with contrast cuffs. Approx. length of dress from shoulder to hem: 35"L front, 39"L back (size S measured). Mandarin collar; hook-eye front closure. Three-quarter sleeves; tab ruch; snap cuffs; 19"L. Chest patch pocket. Inverted pleat. Back yoke; pleatPullover style. Relaxed silhouette. Polyester; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Model is wearing a size Small. Designer About Halston Heritage: The Halston Heritage label takes the best of 1970s disco glam and merges it with a modern sensibility for chic retro looks that are perfectly in the now. The line, an offshoot of legendary American design house Halston, was introduced in 2009.
- Similar itemA ladylike take on the classic Jil Sander look, this luxe top handle satchel features bright coral coloring and a pretty trapezoidal shape. Coral leather, front flap with hidden closure, top satchel handle, shoulder strap, inside top strap with magnetic strap, inside zippered back wall pocket. Team with tailored separates or modern cut dresses. 100% Leather.
- Similar itemA vibrant floral mirror print, beautifully showcased by a form-fitting pull-on pair. Stretch waistband Pull-on style Inseam, about 27" Polyamide/spandex Dry clean Made in Italy
- Similar itemProenza SchoulerPS1 Medium Leather Satchel Bag, Light GrayDetailsProenza Schouler leather satchel with golden hardware. Top handle; knotted shoulder strap with 16" drop. Layered flap top with metal tab closure and belted straps. Front compartment; back zip pocket. Inside, jacquard fabric lining and zip pocket. 8"H x 13"W x 4"D; bag weighs 2lbs. Made in Italy. Designer About Proenza Schouler: Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton blend floral print leggings from Kenzo Vintage featuring an elasticated waistband and a cropped length leg. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemSilk blend waffle knit sweater dress with relaxed sleeves and slightly tapered bottom. Fine self ribbing at collar, cuffs and hem. 55% Silk, 20% cotton, 15% wool. Dry clean only. Imported.
- Similar itemChan Luu off-white leggings. Cotton-blend. Multicolored floral print, elasticated waist, five pockets. Pull on. 97% cotton, 3% Lycra. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up. Mid-rise, leggings design. Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit. Lightweight slightly stretchy denim.
- A great bag in a standout color, like the Obsedia hobo bag from Givenchy, will never let you down. Smooth 'Zanzi' lambskin leather with polished silvertone hardware. Logo embossed at the front; Belted sides and bottom. Magnetic top closure. Belted 15" top handle with a 6" drop; Removable, adjustable 26" shoulder strap with a 13" drop. Canvas lining with interior zip, pouch and slit pockets. Measures approximately 15'' at widest x 12'' tall at center x 4½'' deep. Lambskin Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemCrafted of grey lightweight mélange cotton jersey, Raquel Allegra's tank dress is tie-dyed in the designer's signature "Fiesta" pattern. Sheath silhouette, rib-jersey relaxed crewneck, panel straight skirt low-high bottom hemmed at front and raw-edge at back. Pulls over. Available in Grey/Brown/Tan. Cotton/polyester. Dry clean. Made in U.S.