- Similar itemBalenciagaPadlock Nude Works Tote Bag, GrayDetailsBalenciaga Nude Works bag in gray calfskin with shiny golden hardware. Rolled snakeskin top handles, 5 1/2" drop. Adjustable shoulder strap, 18 1/2" drop. Zip top. Belt-detailed sides. Removable hanging clip and leather-frame hand mirror. Foil Balenciaga logo embossed front. Natural linen-lined interior with Balenciaga embossed leather tag. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. 9 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D; weighs approx. 2lbs. Made in Italy. Designer About Balenciaga: The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemFresh, feminine and a bit Sixties-chic, our cotton Trixy Dress hits on all of the elements that define our spring collection. Detailed with an eclectic lace-like crochet and finished with scalloped edges, it can easily be dressed up or down and makes an ideal blank canvas for accessorizing. White is a blank canvas. Ground the ladylike crochet with nude sandals or go more graphic with high-contrast accessories. For a boyish touch, we styled it over a collared shirt. Cotton crochet. Crew-neck. Short sleeves; sleeve length: 7" (17.6 cm) Invisible zipper at center back; hook-and-eye closure. 36" (90.4 cm) in length. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemBeige cotton double breasted trench coat from Burberry London featuring a pointed collar, epaulettes on the shoulders, a front button fastening, side pockets, a belted waist, long sleeves and zip cuffs.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 110mm/ 4.5 inches. Pewter leather. Open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap
- Similar itemShort sleeved Heavy Lace dress with a flared skirt. The scallop borders highlight the Lace's characteristics and its floral pattern. Closure with central invisible back zip clip and thread as a buttonhole. Two side pockets in organza. The dress is lined in Georgette and doubled in organza. Length: 90 cm/4". Dress in Heavy Lace (76% Cotton, 12% Viscose, 12% Polyamide). Lining in Georgette (100% Silk) and doubled in organza (100% Silk). Made in Italy. The model is 180 cm/5’10” tall and is wearing an Italian size 40. 77% Cotton, 17% Viscose, 6% Polyamide.
- Marchesa marries glittering crystal and sleek python and casts it on oval-shaped body for an elegant clutch that is meant to be seen and adored. Details Python clutch with shiny nickel hardware. Frame body; top lock with faceted crystal and pave crystal bands. Removable shoulder chain; 19 1/2" drop. Tulle lining; inside pocket. 4"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Weighs approx. 1 lb. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemHoney cotton 'Chinsington' trench coat from Burberry London featuring a classic collar, a double breasted front fastening, long sleeves, zipped cuffs, shoulder tabs, side pockets, a storm flap, a straight hem, a rear central vent and a house checked lining.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 105mm/ 4 inches. White patent-leather. Black perforated leather flower appliqué, open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap
- Similar itemSand mid-weight cotton-twill. Hook-fastening collar, epaulettes, buckled cuff tabs, gun and storm flaps, buttoned slant pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Designer color: Honey