- Marchesa marries glittering crystal and sleek python and casts it on oval-shaped body for an elegant clutch that is meant to be seen and adored. Details Python clutch with shiny nickel hardware. Frame body; top lock with faceted crystal and pave crystal bands. Removable shoulder chain; 19 1/2" drop. Tulle lining; inside pocket. 4"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Weighs approx. 1 lb. Made in Italy.
- Handmade. Heel measures approximately 110mm/ 4 inches. Black silk-satin. White glow-in-the-dark canvas bone appliqué, leather inner, open almond toe, signature gold web plaque at sole. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Come with an adhesive Polaroid picture which can be placed on the outside of your shoe box. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Italian sizing.
- Similar itemSelf: 70% cotton 30% polyamide. Contrast Fabric: 100% silk. Lining: 91% silk 9% elastan. Made in Italy. Fully lined. Lace knit fabric. Pleated fabric along bottom. Side slit pockets. Hidden back zip closure.
- Similar itemBeige cotton double breasted trench coat from Burberry London featuring a pointed collar, epaulettes on the shoulders, a front button fastening, side pockets, a belted waist, long sleeves and zip cuffs.
- Similar itemAn exquisite potpourri of cream-colored lace lends this mini-dress from Valentino an ultra-feminine look. Cream lace, round neckline, sleeveless, scalloped trim, hidden back zip. A-line silhouette. Team with patent leather pumps or sleek ballerinas. Lace: 93% Cotton, 7% Polyester. 100% Silk. Futter: 91% Silk, 9% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBalenciagaPadlock Nude Works Tote Bag, GrayDetailsBalenciaga Nude Works bag in gray calfskin with shiny golden hardware. Rolled snakeskin top handles, 5 1/2" drop. Adjustable shoulder strap, 18 1/2" drop. Zip top. Belt-detailed sides. Removable hanging clip and leather-frame hand mirror. Foil Balenciaga logo embossed front. Natural linen-lined interior with Balenciaga embossed leather tag. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. 9 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D; weighs approx. 2lbs. Made in Italy. Designer About Balenciaga: The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemAlexander Wang black Adina sandals. Heel measures approximately 80mm/ 3 inches. Leather. Cutouts, open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Italian sizing.
- Similar itemHoney cotton 'Chinsington' trench coat from Burberry London featuring a classic collar, a double breasted front fastening, long sleeves, zipped cuffs, shoulder tabs, side pockets, a storm flap, a straight hem, a rear central vent and a house checked lining.
- Similar itemBlue, orange and black cubic printed canvas wedges with woven jute platform from Pierre Hardy. Almond toe. Black leather trim. Ankle strap with adjustable buckle closure. Leather lined. Cushioned leather insole. These wedges have a heel height of 13 cm/5 inches Platform height: 5 cm/2 inches True to size