- Similar itemRubber upper and sole, Revolve Style No. HAVA WZ169, Manufacturer Style No. 4000030
- Similar itemCynthia Rowley leather crossbody bag with perforated front. Golden hardware. Adjustable shoulder strap, 22 drop. Flap top. Slip pocket under flap. Interior, polyurethane lining; one zip pockets. 8.5H x 10W x 3.5D; weighs 1 lb. 1 oz. Summer is imported.
- Similar itemRide the Crochet trend this season in our hot Layered Lace Shorts. With layers of gorgeous floral crochet and a stretch waist, these will be the perfect Summer short. Team with swimmers when heading to the beach, or dress up with a strappy boho top and heels, the possibilities are endless with these versalite shorts.
- Step out on those sunny days with the Chakras Prints Flip Flop. Water-Friendly details, signature tulip repeat pattern, and textured footbed elevate the usual beachy silhouette. Water-friendly TPU strap Rubber sponge body PVC free Striped print detail Reef signature tulip repeat pattern Textured footbed and outsole for traction.
- Similar itemWhite Letter Print Roll-up Sleeve Cropped Tee COLOR: WhiteNECKLINE: Round neckPATTERN TYPE: LetterSLEEVE LENGTH: Short sleeveTYPES: Crop t-shirtsStretch jersey fabricLetter printed frontRound necklineRoll up sleevesCropped lengthRelaxed fitHand wash cold83%Cotton+17%Polyester
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!
- Similar itemRed tailored shorts from Mary Katrantzou featuring a concealed front fastening, pleated details and two inset pockets to the sides. Color: Red. Gender: Female. Material: Viscose/Spandex/Elastane.
- Height: 11cm Width: 16cm Depth: 6cm. Metal chain shoulder strap. Front flap with turn lock detail and snap button closure. Silver colored metal hardware
- Similar itemSparkling Swarovski crystal adorns this beach style. Rubber upper. Slip-on style. Rubber lining. Rubber sole. Made in Brazil. - Slim Crystal Glamour Flip Flops