- Give fashion-forward looks a sartorial twist with Olympia Le-Tan's lettered belt. Red wool, cream print, black leather trim, leather inside. Team with a figure-hugging dress and an Olympia Le-Tan book clutch. 100% Wool. Material 2: 100% Leather.
- Athletic style T by Alexander Wang shorts with a luxe twist, cut from soft stretch silk crepe. Cotton shirting insets accent the sides and create hip pockets. Welt back pocket. Covered elastic waist. Fabric: Stretch crepe. Shell: 95% silk/5% spandex. Trim: 100% cotton. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Rise: 11.5in / 29cm Inseam: 2.25in / 6cm Measurements from size S. Available sizes: 0,2,4,6,8,10
- Similar itemPyrite Beaded Station Necklace Delicate, wire-wrapped beads of pyrite and 18k goldplating gather in a long strand, set with varied stations. Pyrite. 18k goldplated sterling silver. Length, about 44" with 2" extender. Accent length, about 1". Lobster clasp. Imported. - Color: Gold - Size: No
- Similar itemflannel, solid color, no appliqués, buckle. Material:Soft Leather, Textile fibers
- Similar itemRosantica Milano seven-strand necklace. Approx. 27"L; 6 1/2" drop. 24-karat yellow gold dipped brass chain. Mixed-size red agate beads. Signature magnetic Rosantica clasp with safety lock. Hand assembled with wire wrapping technique. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemPart of the designer's uniform collection consisitng of year round, simple staples. Lightweight, striped linen shorts with an elasticated waistband. Sits at hips. Side seam hip pockets. Loose, relaxed fit. Color: Light Stripe. 100% linen. Made in France.
- Similar itemvarnished effect, solid color, no appliqués, gold-tone buckle closure. Material:Soft leather
- Similar itemBlack Onyx Beaded Station Necklace Accents of 18k goldplated sterling silver punctuate a strand of petite, wire-wrapped black onyx beads, with varied design of stations. Black onyx. 18k goldplated sterling silver. Length, about 44" with 2" extender. Accent width, about 0.85". Lobster clasp. Imported. - Color: Black-Gold - Size: No
- Similar itemFor Resort ‘15, Alexander Wang takes us to the laundromat with a playful collection inspired by garment mishaps: bra tops appear shrunken; knits come torn and distressed; towel pullovers are treated with a “wet”-embroidery. A few of the pieces did make it out unharmed, like the made-for-NYC cargo pocket separates done with utilitarian leather and twill. Patched with black resin-coated cargo pockets and snap-button belt loops, this pair of bleached-out white shorts is the luxe utilitarian bottoms to wear all season long. It has two slanted side pockets, two front pockets, and two back flap pockets. Secures with a zipper fly and button closure. 100% Cotton. Made in China