- Similar itemBlack and white bandage. Zip fastening along back. 93% viscose, 6% polyamide, 1% elastane. Dry clean
- Similar itemK. JacquesNehru Crisscross Toe Ring Flat Sandal, BlackDetailsLeather thong sandal with crisscross toe straps. Effortless slide style. 1/2" flat heel. "Nehru" is made in St. Tropez. Designer About K. Jacques: Unfussy and to the point, K. Jacques sandals look great and feel good. The company was founded in Saint Tropez in the 1930s, and these precisely crafted shoes epitomize luxurious French craftsmanship. Simple strappy leather designs make them your go-to warm-weather shoe. From beach to boardwalk, you'll feel right on trend with their colorful designs and exotic prints.
- Similar itemWomen's tailored-fit wool houndstooth jacket with contrasting-trim patch pockets, from the Paul by Paul Smith collection. Soft wool-blend houndstooth fabric. Single button fastening. Peaked lapel. Red Melton wool pocket trim and collar lining. Two lined patch pockets. Lined chest pocket. Internal Paul Smith 'Made For You' patch. Non-functioning three button cuffs with pink stitch detail. Black marbled 'Paul Smith' signature engraved buttons. Single vent. Full colour block lining.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler black leather PS11 Classic. Exterior flap pocket with twist-lock tab closure; buckle detail at bag front; zip pocket and flat stud detail at bag back; polished silvertone hardware. Lined with Proenza Schouler logo-jacquard fabric; interior zip pocket. Flat, detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. Front flap closes with magnetic snap. 7.00" height x 10.75" width x 4.00" depth (approximately) 19" maximum strap drop, approximately. Made in Italy
- Melissa ShoesJason Wu Magda Pointy Cutout Jelly Sandal, BlackDetailsMelissa Shoes + Jason Wu cutout jelly sandal. Approx. l" flat heel. Pointy toe. Vamp strap with ankle buckle. Waterproof high quality plastic upper and outsole. Sustainably made from MELFLEX nontoxic, hypoallergenic, cruelty-free thermoplastic that molds comfortably to your feet. Subtly scented with their Melissa Shoes signature tutti-frutti fragrance. "Magda" is made in Brazil. Designer About Melissa Shoes: For over 30 years, Melissa Shoes has transformed vegan and eco-friendly plastic materials into fashion forward styles. Flexible jelly shoes are continually reinvented into modern wedges, ballerina flats, and sandals, all hallmarked by a signature tutti-frutti bubblegum scent. Collaborations with designers like Jean Paul Gaultier, Vivienne Westwood, and Jason Wu give the sustainable, globally recognized footwear line a high-fashion approach.
- Similar itemBlack bandage. Hook and two-way zip fastening at back. 91% rayon, 8% nylon, 1% spandex. Dry clean
- Modern suiting never looked so cool. This high-shine blazer from the seriously glitzy AQUA Glam capsule is as stylish by day as it is by night this social season. With an of-the-moment metallic hue and precision tailoring, this fresh take on the classic tuxedo silhouette is both playful and on-trend, worn atop everything from basic trousers to girly gowns. Polyester/nylon; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Peaked contrast lapels, long sleeves, three-button cuffs. Chest pocket, one-button closure, two flap hip pockets. Metallic, textured, lined.
- Similar itemValextra green textured-leather Handy clutch. Detailed with signature "costa" lacquered piping; polished pale-goldtone hardware. Lined with smooth leather; zip pocket at interior. Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. Front flap secures with magnetic snap. 6.50" height x 12.25" width x 1.50" depth (approximately) 22.5" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemHerve LegerSia Below-The-Knee Bandage Skirt, BlackDetailsHerve Leger bandage skirt in signature curve-contouring knit. Natural rise. Formfitting silhouette. Taping along back zip. Rayon/nylon/spandex. Imported. Shown styled with B Brian Atwood Roberta Ankle-Wrap Wedge in Black/GoldModel's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Herve Leger: French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.