I was tagged by @simke and I apologize. I made this before I went back and found you wanted me to make a portrait from the items - I loved this doll to much to not publish her.
The title is from the song Averil by Mediaeval Baebes
1) Pick a song and make a line from that song be a title of your set.
2) Use at least one item from her set in my set.
- I used the statue of the lady
3) Answer her question and then ask another one.
- crezentie's question: What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
I heckled an opera. The Magic Flute. My friend was taking photos of the event, and she asked me to yell: "Take Me!" at a certain point in the comedy - it totally cracked up the entire orchestra, all of the audience and the singer. I have an autographed photo of the singer - he calls me the "Take Me" girl. He says it happens in Germany, but never in the US before. I was SO scared!
- Simke's question: Which is the custom/tradition/feature that you like best about your people?
I most admire our right to Free Speech. It is desperately important.
My question: When you were a little kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
4) Tag 10 others to do the same.
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag!