- Laurence DacadeEllen Biker Jacket BootieDetailsOne wardrobe staple inspires another. With its buckled straps and peekaboo cutouts, the Laurence Decade Ellen bootie displays the same blend of feminine edge and urban cool as your favorite motorcycle jacket.Soft, shiny calfskin.Tonal topstitching.Almond toe with front cutout.Caged vamp with peekaboo cutouts.Layered back extends shaft height.Decorative straps buckle at side.4 1/4" covered heel.Leather lining and sole."Ellen" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemTrue Religion "Charlize" flared jeans in the Axed Picassos (blue) wash. Approx. measurements: 35" inseam, 8" rise, 22" leg opening, 42 1/2" outseam. Five pocket style; True Religion signature horseshoe stitching on back. Mid-rise. Zip/button fly; belt loops. Flare legs. Cotton/spandex; machine wash. Made in USA of Italian material.
- Similar itemThis roll-neck sweater from AR is a perfect way to infuse the label’s East coast cool into your wardrobe. Spun from grey and cream fine-knit wool this sweater acts as a feather-light second skin. Pair yours with tailored trousers and pumps.
- Similar itemCotton/PU/leather trim. Imported. Double top handles. Zip closure with snap flap overlay. Interior slip pocket. 8.25"L x 8.25"H x 5.5"W; 3" handle drop.
- Similar itemRag BoneKinsey Leather Ankle Boot, BlackDetailsRag Bone perfects understated, vintage-inspired cool with the Kinsey waxed suede bootie.Leather upper with gunmetal hardware.Raised seam across almond toe.Notched leather straps crisscross behind ankle.Split shaft with extended front; 11" circumference opening.3 1/2" stacked heel; 4 3/4" overall height.Leather lining and sole."Kinsey" is imported.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Danielle NicoleSimone Zebra-Print Faux-Leather Tote, ZebraDetailsDanielle Nicole faux-leather (polyurethane) zebra-print tote bag.Thin handle with 7" drop.Studded at the top; latch inside to fold in sides.Open top.Inside, detachable canvas zip bag and patch pocket.12 1/2"H x 16 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D.Weighs approx. 1.7 lb.Imported.Designer About Danielle Nicole:Handbag designer Danielle Nicole DiFerdinando's passion for design began at a very young age. This passion carried Danielle through the doors of Fashion Institute of Technology and later to study in Europe, where she became transfixed by the design and manufacturing prowess of the major design houses. Danielle's collection of luxury handbags-characterized by Italian lambskin, crushed patent leather, and French embroidery fabric-sets her apart from other contemporary handbag designers, providing her clients with a fresh twist on classic styles.
- Stella McCartney keeps knitwear contemporary with this pinstripe sweater. The cut out asymmetric hem detail updates a classic roll-neck style. Team yours with a leather mini skirt or super-skinny trousers for a directional winter look.
- Similar itemUrsula blue cotton blend 'Gower' flared jeans from Goldsign featuring a button and zip fly, a waistband with belt loops, a five pocket design, stitched pocket accents, a washed effect and distressed details throughout.
- Leather covered studs and printed haircalf lend subtle edge to this structured Loeffler Randall handbag. Rolled handles. A push lock opens to a print lined interior with 3 pockets. Jet hardware. Dust bag included. Fur: Dyed haircalf (cow), from Brazil. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 31oz / 0.88kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 9.5in / 24cm Length: 10in / 25.5cm Depth: 3in / 7.5cm Strap drop: 4in / 10cm Handle drop: 23in / 58.5cm THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA. Available sizes: One Size