- Betsey’s classic double-breasted trench coat offers classic style with a twist, thanks to the addition of edgy piping throughout. Polyester; lining: polyester Notched collar Double-breasted front button closures. Long sleeves. Button-through rain flap at back. Belted at waist Button-closure flap pockets at hips Piping detailing throughout. Mid-weight Lined Hits at thigh. Approximately 34” in length.
- Similar item"Bianca" has it all. Her sleek silhouette made up of a sensible platform, 140mm stiletto heel, and shallow round toe strike the perfect balance between sexy and sophisticated. A favorite among many in nude patent leather, "Bianca" transitions seamlessly from day to evening. Color : Nude. Material : Patent Leather. Heel height : 140mm. Front platform : 40mm.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyamide. Details: lace, lightweight sweater, multicolor pattern, v-neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening.
- Similar item"Pigalle Plato" is our iconic "Pigalle" revisited. With the addition of a slender platform, she maintains every bit of the sultriness of her namesake, while offering a touch more support from below. This gorgeous 120mm nude patent leather version will become a staple in your red sole collection. Color : Nude. Material : Patent Leather. Heel height : 120mm. Front platform : 20mm.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemComposition: 96% Viscose, 4% Elastane. Details: jersey, solid color, deep neckline, sleeveless, logo detail, no pockets, no fastening, stretch.
- Similar itemAllover embroidery gives this Ella Moss dress a graceful, delicate look. Ruching lends volume to the skirt, and a buttoned keyhole closes the back. Tonal jersey lining. Fabric: Embroidered mesh. Shell: 60% polyester/40% cotton. Lining: 50% micromodal/50% pima cotton. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 32in / 81cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M
- Similar itemSalvatore FerragamoPlum Peep-Toe Bow Pump, New BisqueDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather pump. 4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent. Snipped peep toe reveals 1/2" hidden platform. Iconic Vara grosgrain bow with golden logo buckle. Leather lining and sole. "Plum" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Dkny Combo Contrast Faux Leather Belted Trench Coat