- La PerlaStudio Renata Embroidered Underwire CorsetDetailsEmbroidered knit. Plunging V neckline. Spaghetti straps; underwire. Built-in contrast boning helps shape and support. Knitted nylon/spandex/polyester; knitted cotton lining; knitted polyester/cotton lining. Imported. Designer About La Perla: In 1954, artisan Ada Masotti opened a small shop of handcrafted corsetry in Bologna, Italy, named La Perla. Over the years, La Perla has evolved into a leading international brand of ultra-luxe lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, and loungewear.
- Similar itemHigh heel sandal. Leather, snake embossed leather, croc embossed leather, suede, or mirror metallic upper. Adjustable buckle at ankle strap. Covered heel. Padded insole and man-made sole. Measurements: Heel height 4¼"
- Similar itemTonal brown water snake skin 'Knot' box clutch from Bottega Veneta featuring a clasp fastening, a leather lining and an internal logo stamp. Please note that this item cannot be shipped outside the E.U.
- Similar itemPastel-pink stretch-cotton. Concealed zip fastening along side. 98% cotton, 2% elastane; pocket lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane. Dry clean
- Simone PereleVelvet-Seamed Sheer Bodysuit, GrayDetailsSimone Perele sheer Swiss dot mesh body suit with velvet seams. Wide V neckline with U center cutout. Fringed lace demi cups; underwire support and vertical seam for lift. Sleeveless; adjustable spaghetti straps. Seam at natural waist. Fringed lace trims scalloped leg openings. Lined snap gusset. Polyester/cotton/spandex. Imported. Designer About Simone Perele: Sixty years ago, in a modest Paris workshop, a young, independent-minded corset maker named Madame Simone Perele began creating sophisticated lingerie products. Combining couture styling with soft fabric and delicate embroidery, the Simone Perele lingerie line evokes not only elegance and fashion, but also comfort and well-being.
- Similar itemBottega VenetaSnakeskin Knot Minaudiere, Tan MultiDetailsBottega Veneta snakeskin box clutch bag. Tonal snake trims hard-shell body with rounded corners. Matte brunito hardware includes knotted hinge clasp. Leather lining. 4 1/4"H x 5 1/2"D x 1 1/2"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Bottega Veneta: It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.
- Similar itemPastel pink is the colour of the season, and what better way to wear it than this amazing mini skirt from Tibi. A contrast layer peeks behind the front slit, while welt pockets detail the front. Hidden side zip closure. 50% cotton, 43% polyester, 75% elastane. Combo: 77% triacetate, 23% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester. Made in China. Dry clean only. Fits true to size.
- The Kat Maconie Women's Monica Leather Platform Wedges in nude and rose gold boast a leather upper with a push-through stud ankle strap. Featuring metallic, textured detailing to the platform, these peep-toe shoes are set upon a durable synthetic outsole. L.M. Measures: Heel: 5". Platform: 1.25" Upper: Leather. Sole: Synthetic.
- Similar itemTulle lining for push-up effect. Removable padding in smaller cups. Lace ruffle detailing. Internal concealed boning. Detachable suspenders. Made in France.