- Similar itemFresh and Fiery Find the perfect spark to ignite your style with the Fire Island III Printed Art Canvas from emma at home. Owner and designer Emma Gardner draws from her unique viewpoint of Asian themes, modern art, and natural forms to create each of her pieces. This high-quality work is a giclee print of an original painting on stretched canvas. Abstract shapes in pale pinks, rich reds, and colorful corals line up in a lively pattern that feels effortlessly feminine, hip, and contemporary. It's the perfect way to fan your design flames. Giclee print of an original painting Stretched canvas over a wood frame Made in the USA
- The Mayor sofa was created for Sollerod City Hall, built 1939-1942 by the Danish architects Arne Jacobsen and Flemming Lassen. The frame is made of solid oak. The tight upholstery and the two rows of elegant buttons that extend over the armrests and back give the sofa a simple and stylish look with three loose cushions that comprise the seating area. The Mayor sofa is understated and elegant. Upholstery prices vary depending on fabric group: Fabric Group1: Kvadrat Remix 123 and Remix 163 Fabric Group 2: Kvadrat Remix, Hot and Canvas. Fabric Group 3: Kvadrat Hallingdal 65, Davina Melange, Davina MD, Steelcut 2 Fabric Group 4: Kvadrat Balder. Leather Group1: Portland Aniline Leather Group 2: Singalin Aniline Recently the Mayor sofa has won the award for “Best Reissue” in the prestigious Wallpaper. Design Award 2013. Materials: Bottom frame in solid oak, internal oak frame, foam. Dimensions: H820mm x D620mm x L2000mm.
- The Mayor sofa was first designed in the 1940s by Arne Jacobsen and Flemming Lassen for the Sollerod city hall. Now more that 70 years on the Mayor has won best reissue in the prestigious Wallpaper awards. Mayor shows a moderation of modernism in its design with a frame made of solid oak, tight fixed upholstery with 3 loose seat cushions and 2 rows of elegant buttons which extend over the armrests and back giving the sofa a simple and stylish look. This fabulous sofa is available in a range of fabric choices Please note each sofa is made to order and upholstered in Kvadrat Divina MD 613.
- The popular DLM side table from the designer Thomas Bentzen has grown up: The Danish company Hay now also provides the small side table DLM in a XL variant. The DLM XL side table has a 10 cm larger diameter than its smaller brother, and it is 7 cm higher. Despite its size, the table remains the same. “DLM” – “Don’t leave me”, is how the designer Thomas Bentzen from the design studio Louise Campbell from Copenhagen called his side table. Considering this simple beauty, no one would have the idea of leaving this table behind. The clear, straight lined design-appreciation of the Danish designer is explained by the design. Also at the DLM XL there is nothing unnecessary – and nothing missed: The three legs of the steel frame offer secure hold. The also steel made panel offers enough space to reduce it to the essential. And the cane swung grip clearly expresses the idea of the table once again: Take me with you! Whether to the sofa, on the balcony or the terrace – DLM is the perfect alternative to normally unmovable couch tables. With this harmony of form and function the DLM and the DLM XL tables line themselves in the group of the Scandinavian design classic without simply copying the masters of the fifties and sixties. This balance of tradition and modern is a constituted goal of the Danish manufacturer Hay of Horsens, in whose collection the DLM XL suits perfectly.
- Similar itemReading like a modern take on a Asian screen, Julie S. Graham's delicately sketched and subtly colored drawings lays out a three-part panorama of a fog-enshrouded landscape. In the undulating fence of brick-like rectangles and the fine-lined stems and grasses, she contrasts nature's organic forms with the ordered urban environment in a format that suggests movement and the passage of time. Three limited-release giclée reproductions of the original graphite, gouache and pencil drawings are presented side by side in single black-and-white double mat, framed in a bold matte black wood frame.
- Similar itemThe history of the Beck side table started in Copenhagen, when the designer Anders Folke Andersen and his partner Rikke Beck Christensen searched a suitable couch table for their living room, but without success. That was when both of them took charge of the duty themselves – the Beck side table is the basic result and the first piece by Foxy Potato at the same time. The minimalist Beck coffee table is a slight variation of the Beck couch table. All the tables of the series are 100% made in Denmark. The reduced design contrasts the tradition of Scandinavian furniture production, while Andersen fulfilled the Beck table with small details offering a vivid character to it. Since Foxy Potato is available in three different sizes, it can be included in different rooms, serve for the most different purposes and it is especially stylish in a group of more Beck tables. The material used offer timelessness and robustness to the Beck coffee table, so that long enjoyment with it is granted: The MDF table top is available with a laminated surface with different soft tones (black, white, pastel yellow, olive green, jade green, pigeon blue, mint). Accordingly suitable, the solid wood made frame is also adaptable to different surroundings with its three editions: Oiled wengé wood, oiled oak wood or natural oak wood.
- Similar itemType a description for this pr. Lincoln Loveseat - Mid Century ModernLoveseat. The Lincoln collection owes its design to the much lauded design work of Milo Baughman. Milo Baughman was a pioneer in modern design and one of the leading modern furniture designers of the second half of the 20th century. Baughman was brought east from his native California by furniture company Thayer Coggin in the 1950s to design the first lines for his collection of upholstered groups which he is known for. Reminiscent of his first collections at Thayer Coggin, the Lincoln collection uses straight lines, light tufting on the seat backs, double seat cushions, and sleek legs. The collection will provide just the right amount of understated elegance and weight to a room without overpowering it. Construction Highlights. All of our Loveseats are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, loveseat on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every loveseat is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. Superior Quality. High-quality fabric stretched over plush cushioning is nestled a kiln-fired hardwood base. Traditional comfort. Perfect for relaxing, the Lincoln loveseat offers 2 back button tufted cushions over 3 non tufted seat cushions. The Lincoln collection is designed specifically with a deeper seat, which we highly recommend for anyone 6’ or taller in height or anyone with a preference for an extended seat. Dimensions. Overall: 30"h x 62w x 36.5"d. Seating: 18"h x 56"w x 24"d. Armrest: 24"h x 4"w. oduct here...
- French engraver, painter, and textile artist Paule Marrot's bold use of color and pattern reflect a compositionally modernist style classically associated with the Art Deco movement. The textile print is floated on muslin canvas and framed in a custom acrylic box.
- Similar itemBurn It Up Find the perfect spark to ignite your style with the Fire Island IV Printed Art Canvas from emma at home. Owner and designer Emma Gardner draws from her unique viewpoint of Asian themes, modern art, and natural forms to create each of her pieces. This high-quality work is a giclee print of an original painting on stretched canvas. Abstract shapes in pale purples, rich reds, and lovely grays line up in a youthful pattern that feels effortlessly hip, playful, and contemporary. It's the perfect way to fan your design flames. Giclee print of an original painting Stretched canvas over a wood frame Made in the USA