- Similar itemLight gold silk ruched blouse from Etro featuring a round neck with silver & gold-tone bead embellishment, front pleated details and a rear zip fastening.
- Laundry by Shelli SegalCap-Sleeve Lace Dress, GrapeDetailsLaundry by Shelli Segal lace dress; scalloped trim.Approx. 34"L from shoulder to hem.Bateau neckline; V'd back.Cap sleeves. Sheath silhouette Back zip. Nylon/polyester. Imported. Designer About Laundry by Shelli Segal: Fall 2008 announced the return to the Laundry by Shelli Segal name with its Los Angeles based heritage of dressing the Contemporary girl in sexy, on-trend dresses, taking her from work to play. Whether business cocktail or dinner date, baby shower or bridal party, the label offers the perfect dress for every occasion. Launched in 1988, the collection is a reflection of the "LA Girl" - feminine and contemporary with an energetic and free-spirited attitude, always craving the next fashion statement. Every season Laundry by Shelli Segal interprets the latest trends, adding a unique styling to create a signature look.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Acrylic, 10% Mohair wool , 10% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, no appliqués.
- Oscar de la RentaAsymmetric Peplum Sheath DressDetailsSubtle asymmetry at the neck and hip creates a new way of wearing an Oscar de la Renta sheath dress.Oscar de la Renta wool jersey dress.Approx. 45"L front and back.Asymmetric notched neckline; sleeveless.Crossover pencil skirt seamed at low waist.Ruffled peplum detail at left hip.Hidden back zip.Slim silhouette.Unlined; dry clean.Wool/nylon/polyester.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Theyskens' TheoryCap-Sleeve Zip-Front BlouseDetailsTheyskens' Theory poplin shirt. Round neckline; zip front with bib. Scrunched cap sleeves. Split back with pleating.High-low shirttail hem. Cotton/nylon/spandex. Imported. Designer About Theyskens' Theory:Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Acrylic, 30% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, deep neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, logo detail, fabric embellishments, belt, cardigans.
- Similar itemWhite, black and pink silk printed blouse from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring a round neck, cap sleeves, a curved hem and an all-over printed design.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Acrylic, 50% Virgin Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, 3/4 length sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, logo detail, drawstring closure, small sized.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Polyester, 20% Nylon. Details: claudine or round collar, sleeveless, no appliqués, pleated detailing, no pockets, lined interior, rear closure, hook-and-eye closure, satin, plain weave, solid color.