- Light up the evenings festivities in this daisy-printed dress! An invigorating pattern of white and buttercup-yellow daisies adorns the flared, box-pleated silhouette of this black frock. Accompanied by your radiant smile and delightful charm, this sleeveless garment shines a light on your cheery style! Vintage Inspired, 90s Long Sleeveless A-line Soiree of Sunshine Dress embellished with Pleats, Exposed zipper for Casual, Daytime Party occasions.
- This is a picture of the early stage of the common landscape plant, the hosta. In this image, the flower is standing tall, straining to catch the late afternoon sun. It is printed on 23.5X16.5 inch mat surface fine art paper with a professional Epson printer and archival pigment inks, which produce a print guaranteed not to fade for hundreds of years. It is one of an edition of 50. The print is titled and numbered on the lower left front, and signed and dated on the lower right front, in pencil. The there is a one inch border on all sides. It was part of a five image First Place winning entry in both the International Photography Awards and the Prix de la Photographie Paris in 2010. This limited edition picture will make a statement about the owner's appreciation of nature as well as fine art nature photography.
- Similar itemThomas Paul redefines contemporary cool with a modern take on traditional folk art in the Doily rug. Hand-tufted from premium New Zealand wool for maximum sheen, a luxurious soft feel and true longevity. Available in several sizes. 100% New Zealand wool with cloth backing. Cream and aqua. Strong, resilient and static resistant for use in high-traffic areas. Some difference in color, size or shape is consistent with the nature of handmade products. Shedding is characteristic of fine wool and part of the natural wear-in process. 3' x 5' 2'6" x 8' runner. 5' x 7'6" 8' round. 7'9" x 10'6"
- Similar itemLow heel flat. Suede, leather, snake embossed leather, or snake embossed metallic leather upper. Slip-on. Pointed-toe. Suede, glitter or contrast leather counter. Stacked heel. Padded insole and man-made sole. Measurements: Heel height 1/8"
- Be spotted in this feisty leopard style by Vince Camuto. The Toker 2 delivers a versatile suede upper with glitzy capped toe and leopard fur trim. Add flair to the office air with this spunky flat. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemInvigorating yet sophisticated, Thomas Paul fuses vintage damask with a contemporary attitude in the Damask rug in blue and cream. Hand-tufted from premium New Zealand wool for maximum sheen, a luxurious soft feel and true longevity. Available in several sizes. 100% New Zealand wool with cloth backing. Strong, resilient and static resistant for use in high-traffic areas. Some difference in color, size or shape is consistent with the nature of handmade products. Shedding is characteristic of fine wool and part of the natural wear-in process. 3' x 5' 2'6" x 8' runner. 5' x 7'6" 8' round. 7'9" x 10'6"
- Transition beautifully from afternoon occasions to elegant evening outings in this darling, daisy-print dress! A pattern of delicate, linked ivory daisies covers the lightweight midnight-blue weave of this comfy, V-necked frock and gives your entire ensemble delightful feminine flair. Attend your early office meeting in the gathered, elasticized waistline of this dress - a pair of ladylike loafers, a bright orange cardi, and some pearl earrings perfectly complete your effortless work outfit. Later, wear this dress with tall wedges, a metallic clutch, and a red lip to round out todays sequence of events in style! Mid-length Sleeveless A-line Daisy Chain of Events Dress in Blue for Casual occasions.
- An image of leaves of the common landscape plant, the hosta, photographed with an infrared enabled digital camera. Using this camera, and special filter, the picture is created with infrared light alone, making foliage very light and imparting a unique appearance. The is picture was part of an entry in the International Photography Awards (Lucies), which won first place in the flora division in 2008. The print is made on 16.5X23.5 inch mat surface fine art paper and printed with archival pigment inks which have an an almost indefinite life. The print is titled and numbered on the lower left, and signed and dated on the lower right, in pencil. It is one of an edition of 50 plus 2 artist's proofs.
- Similar itemThis is an image of a pristine new flower of the common landscape plant, the hosta. The picture is printed on 22X17 inch mat surface fine art paper using an Epson professional printer and archival pigment inks. The resultant print will remain as it is today for hundreds of years. The picture is titled and editioned on the lower left, and signed and dated on the lower right, in pencil. There is a border of one inch on the top and bottom, and a border of 1.8 inches on the sides. It is one of an edition of 50 and was part of a five image entry which won First Place awards in the International Photography Awards (The Lucies) in 2009, and the Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3) in 2010. It is sure to add ambiance to a distinctive home or office interior.