- "I am Quintessence, princess of the kingdom of Arwall, from the royal house of Saille. A Princess by blood, but not by attitude.
Call me Tessa. I'm the youngest daughter of four." — @writeitwroteit
- "The kingdom of Arwall loved me.
But if they only knew exactly what I would see.
What I would become." — @writeitwroteit
- "My father was a King.
He lived a lavish life while still caring for his people. He was beloved by all," — @writeitwroteit
sophisticated with a touch of fuck you - under construction -
- "It was a spectacular kingdom," — @writeitwroteit
Find and follow posts tagged ancient greece on Tumblr
- "And every villager's heart broke when thw queen, Verona died suddenly.
I lost my mother that day, but people tend to forget that portion of the tale. The kingdom treated her death as if they had all lost a mother." — @writeitwroteit
- "But really only myself and my sisters suffered at all." — @writeitwroteit
- "I coped by locking myself away. I barely spoke to my sisters, or my father who distanced himself from all four of us. We were all spitting images of his dear Verona that being in the same room as us crippled his heart more and more." — @writeitwroteit
- "Desdemona. She was the eldest, eight years older than I and we all called her Mona. She was normally cold and distanced, and mother's death had no change. She barely spoke to us on a regular basis anyways." — @writeitwroteit
- "Chrysanthemum, she was the second oldest, and we all called her Xanthe. Usually polite and stoic, she buried herself in books. She was on the most part sweet to me, but I barely ever saw her." — @writeitwroteit
- "and Ophelia, the middle child who we all called Lia. She was five years older than I. She was the most optimistic, but people stopped listening to her.
So she stopped talking. I missed her chatter, but failed to initiate any conversations." — @writeitwroteit
- "I would miss them.
Being The Raven-haired Princesses, omens ran through our blood." — @writeitwroteit
- "A year passed before my father met his new bride.
She was ethereal and beautiful and stole his heart instantaneously." — @writeitwroteit
- "Countess Narcissa Deveraux was her name. Man eating and gold digging was her game. Or at least that's what I thought." — @writeitwroteit
- "Simply put, I assumed Narcissa was a money grubber seeking only the fortunes and luxuries of a royal lifestyle. I would hate her for as long as I lived and she wouldn't bother to learn my name, it would be a perfect relationship." — @writeitwroteit
- "But oh, how wrong my assumption was." — @writeitwroteit
- "Narcissa was, get this, a witch!
Full of malevolence and anger, her goal was to cast her evil reign over my kingdom." — @writeitwroteit
Fan Art of Bellatrix Lestrange for fans of Bellatrix Lestrange submitted by haley_scott 21783791
- "Narcissa's motivations began as a hunt for youth, she would drink the blood of my sisters and I and be beautiful for a while, but ended up having an undying thirst for power." — @writeitwroteit
- "She played along with palace life as best she could. She fooled everyone and gained their trust, and when my naive father made her his bride, well..." — @writeitwroteit
- "She finished him off.
Quick and simple.
One morning she awoke screaming that someone had assassinated him, when really it was her to slit his throat. People were much too intoxicated with her beauty that she was never accused." — @writeitwroteit
- "I didn't know it at the time how dark and insidious she was, or that she was the cause of my father's death." — @writeitwroteit
The eyes have long been considered the windows to the soul. Photographers often try to focus on a subject's eyes as a way to add depth and emotion to a photo.
- "From that day onward, she had placed a curse on the daughters of Saille that once they reach eighteen, they will perish." — @writeitwroteit
- "She wanted unlimited power with no requisition.
And that is exactly what she got once my sisters began to die out. Her powers relied on the fact that each of us would perish, and once we all fulfilled our destiny, she would have unlimited magic." — @writeitwroteit
- "Mona was first. On her eighteenth birthday she choked on an apple left to her by our darling, doting Narcissa and died. No one helped, no one even knew she had died until a day later." — @writeitwroteit
- "Xanthe's was probably the most brutal. She fell from our astronomy tower, the one used to watch the stars and the full moons." — @writeitwroteit
- "Lia's was the most gentlest. She did not wake up on her eighteenth birthday. She died peacefully in her sleep.
Or at least that is what I hoped." — @writeitwroteit
- "I was the last Saille left, and with a year separating myself and imminent destruction of the entire world I felt I needed to do something.
For them, at least." — @writeitwroteit
- "When I was naive and hopeful I told Narcissa I would kill her in her sleep.
She laughed and told me that if I killed her, I would die as well because our life lines where somehow connected." — @writeitwroteit
- "it was bewildering how hateful I had become. The whole kingdom was full of contempt over their new ruler, but she fed off of our misery and only became stronger and more malevolent." — @writeitwroteit
- "Soon, the kingdom was consumed in imminent darkness and despair." — @writeitwroteit
How Strange It Is To Be Anything At All
- "and the earth froze over in a never ending winter." — @writeitwroteit
- "She was too powerful to condemn. I thought that maybe I could run away and escape the grasps of her dark magic, but deep down inside I knew I could never run far enough." — @writeitwroteit
- "It would always reach me in the end. It would find me hiding and suffocate me until my soul was as black as hers," — @writeitwroteit
- "and then I would die." — @writeitwroteit
- Buy Sabon Complete Family Pack desktop font from on Fonts.com.
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "Maybe death would be more peaceful than this hell on earth." — @writeitwroteit
- Brilliant and unloved.
- Unveiled: Charlize Theron's evil queen from Snow White and The Huntsman
- "The villagers were starving and the kingdom was bankrupt.
I was allowed to stroll the kingdom as freely as I pleased, for the queen did not care about me sharing my knowings of my curse with the villagers. They could do nothing for me." — @writeitwroteit
- "I avoided people now.
No friends. No communication.
I refused to see the good in the world so that when I died, I wouldn't be hurting anyone.
I didn't want to leave a void, or break a heart.
I just wanted to die and be forgotten." — @writeitwroteit
- "Being alone for so long could make some stir crazy.
I often found myself talking to the moon.
It couldn't miss me, or love me or even judge me.
But it was always present and that was all I needed." — @writeitwroteit
- -.- people are here right now
- "But of course, I very seldom follow my own advice." — @writeitwroteit
A wild Lauren has appeared!
- "Leti was her name. It was short for Leticia, and she was my best friend.
She would always be so nosy whenever I came to the village to indulge in my sorrows." — @writeitwroteit
- "At first I found her annoying, but soon afterwards I realized how matronly and ethereal she was and how much she seemed to care about me." — @writeitwroteit
- a bunch of gay rainbow cards
- "She taught me that I should not be wallowing in self pity and sadness." — @writeitwroteit
- "" Everyone is always thinking of the future. You didn't want to befriend me because you were planning your own funeral. I don't care if you'll fuck me up emotionally when you die. I want you to be unafraid of getting attached and falling in love."" — @writeitwroteit
- "No one ever tries to live in the present." — @writeitwroteit
- Best Friends Forever
- "This is Angus. Leti introduced us and he became part of our ragtag duo (now trio) of misfits.
He also fell in love with me. the kind of love i knew i would not requisite." — @writeitwroteit
- "(And the following text pictures are to represent a conversation they have, starting with Angus saying a line similar to this, i suppose ^^)" — @writeitwroteit
- "(And Tessa goes on her tangent of fate)" — @writeitwroteit
- I'm Maddie. I live in England, and I have been on this earth 19 years too long. I suffer with depression, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, self harm, and BPD. I consider myself in recovery.
- "(And now Angus speaks)" — @writeitwroteit
- "(Tessa interrupts,)" — @writeitwroteit
- "(And Angus continues)" — @writeitwroteit
- Buy Compatil® Text Value Pack desktop font from on Fonts.com.
- "It might have been the mistake I've ever made, or the greatest decision of my life, but letting yourself love someone is the sweetest form of torture I could ever ask for." — @writeitwroteit
hi, i'm bronte.
- "Leti noticed straight away." — @writeitwroteit
- Buy Univers® Next 430 Typewriter Regular desktop font from on Fonts.com.
- "My death was tragic, yet inevitable. There were no loopholes to her curse, no what to avoid it. But one thing I never did was tell her was I wasn't afraid of dying.
And when she toppled over, lifeless and stiff, I saw the same light she had." — @writeitwroteit