- Similar itemMe is an original feminine fragrance inspired and born from the magic of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz.
- Black suede espadrille wedge sandal from Alexander McQueen. The sandal has an adjustable black suede ankle strap, gold-tone buckle detail and a 110mm wedge with a 35mm platform. A leather butterfly embellishment on the toe with embossed details completes the look. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemBold against a white background, an undersea life form speaks of the ocean's most exquisite creations in this compelling still life print. Juxtaposed with a classic frame, Antique Corals Large II elicits captivation whether hung over a modern mantle or accessorized with a transitional bed. 29.75"W x 35.75"H. Frame features a hand-applied veneer finish in beige with silver accent. Tones of beige and neutrals. All mouldings manufactured in Italy using only woods from active reforestation programs. This piece is delivered in recycled or environmentally friendly packaging materials whenever possible.
- Similar itemKrissy Crisscross Espadrille Wedge, Beige Details Taryn Rose Krissy espadrille wedge. Coated jute and smooth leather upper. Crisscross vamp with elastic insets at back. 2 1/2" espadrille wedge heel. 3/4" platform; 1 3/4" equiv. Lightweight materials maximize flexibility and comfort. Poron -cushioned insole for shock absorption. Leather sole with rubber inset for traction."Krissy" is imported.
- A rich, dark orange tone fills the background for a horned seashell and a velvety red piece of coral that are depicted on this lustrous, fringed throw pillow. Embroidered detail and resonating texture cause the appeal of depth with the home décor accent, bringing a vivid traditional ambiance to your space with a flourish of ocean-inspired themes. The ribbed look of the deep orange background compliments the multi-colored cream and burgundy fringe bumps for a coordinating, eclectic accent pillow. Crafted cover from cotton and wool mix. Poly fill included. Zipper closure. Edged with shiny embroidered fringe. Matches the Deep Orange Clam and Conch Shell Throw Pillows. Made in the USA.
- Discover the new Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance: Signorina Eleganza. A rich and velvety fragrance that celebrates the most refined and gracefully seducing facet of femininity.
- A Touch of Ocean for the Sofa. Bring the luster and texture of the ocean to your living room with this accent pillow. With an Old World ambiance and a stately allure, the décor accessory mixes golden yellow with burgundy red for a rich flourish of color. Place the throw pillow on your sofa for a sophisticated hint of coral reef artistry, and you’ll have a look that’s unique and elegant. The perfect blend of textures and color for a traditional accent with regal grace in your space. Crafted cover from cotton and wool mix. Edged with shiny embroidered fringe. Poly fill pillow insert included. Zipper closure. Matches the Yellow Clam and Conch Shell Throw Pillows. Made in the USA.
- The Ginny by Jessica Simpson is the definition of spring and summer! With its beautiful yellow leather combining with brown and metallic hues to create the strappy upper. Espadrille trim glides across the tribal printed 5 1/2 inch wedge and 1 3/4 inch platform for the perfect finish. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemLanvinME Eau de Parfum, 1. 7 fl. oz. DetailsMeet ME: the exclusive new fragrance from the house of Lanvin. A completely original creation designed by Alber Elbaz, ME is a true Lanvin accessory-refined and sophisticated in every detail. Created for the self-confident and empowered woman, this sheer, floral-gourmand eau de parfum opens with notes of sparkling blueberry for a bright and addictive sensuality. The voluptuous white floral heart is hyper-feminine and elegant, while magnetic licorice black wood leaves a sensual and addictive trail. Bottle wears a necklace with solitaire pendant to complete the effect. 1. 7 fl. oz. /50mL. Designer About Lanvin: Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.