- Similar itemGlass. Hand wash. Imported. 6" H.
- Similar itemWe get a kick out of how some of our customers pronounce the name of this collection – putting a pause in the middle, so it sounds like "Ban Tam." No matter how you pronounce it (we say "Ban-TUM"), it remains one of our favorites. Influenced by the furnishings of Edward J. Wormley, the Bantam Collection (2004) celebrates the soft, less-machined brand of modernism that arose in the United States in the 1930s. Delivering physical comfort as well as aesthetic pleasure, the entire frame is lightly padded and finely upholstered with a fitted back and a single row of button tufting. Matching piping along the seams reinforces the clean lines of Bantam's frame. Made in U.S.A. Please note that a seam similar to the one found on our Bantam Sofas runs down the middle of our Bantam Armchair. Tapered solid wood legs available in coffee, walnut or honey stain.
- Similar itemThis small size decorative vase has a beautiful bottle design that offers a touch of chic, modern style. In a beautiful dark plum lacquer finish with a subtle vertical line pattern, this design is stylish and sophisticated. This handsome vase can be used traditionally for flowers or purely as a decorative accessory. Small size purple bottle vase. Dark plum lacquer finish. MDF construction. 17 3/4" high. 12" wide. 4 3/4" deep.
- Raleigh (2009) is a comfortable, modern collection that draws from mid-century Danish design. Wrapping around the back of this Sofa is a solid walnut frame (be sure to click on Additional Views to see it) that brings visual lightness and satisfying aesthetic tension to the design. There's also a very functional reason for the way that this frame triangulates to the back of the Sofa. Namely, that it permits a gracefully canted and ergonomic seatback while still solidly supporting you as you relax and unwind. DWR Design Studio chose to work with Jeffrey Bernett and Nicholas Dodziuk on this project because of the importance they place on people – how they move, interact, live, and most of all, sit. Made in U.S.A. Best of Year! The Raleigh Collection received Interior Design magazine's top honor for 2010 in the residential lounge category. The angled, high back comfortably supports your upper body. Visible from the side and back, this Sofa is cradled in a solid walnut frame. Down-blend filled back cushions have removable covers for cleaning.
- Similar itemThe rubber vase is both fun and unusual: in the right setting it is amazingly stylish - with its black, red and brown colours, close up the material can give the impression of fragile ceramics. But the dazzling lime and pink colours leave no doubt that this is a funky product made from a unique material - cutting-edge design for those seeking something completely different and modern, or just an extremely practical vase to have where there are small children around. In detail: Type : Vase. Colour : Pink. Material : Rubber. Dimensions : H 20 cm - Ø 17 cm.
- Design Benjamin Cherner, 2012. Laminated molded plywood, solid wood. Made by The Cherner Chair Company. The lounge chair and ottoman designed by Benjamin Cherner is the latest addition to the Cherner seating collection. These new designs combine a molded plywood shell, solid bentwood arm and laminated wood base are combined to produce a dynamically comfortable and curvilinear form. A graceful addition to the home or office, the Cherner lounge is available with or without arms in a variety of Cherner finishes and upholstery options. The "walnut stained walnut" option has a walnut seat that has been covered with a walnut finish, which give the core and walnut veneer a uniform appearance. The "walnut-clear stain" option has a walnut seat and has been covered with a clear finish, which emphasizes the contrast between the exposed beech core and walnut face veneer. The Cherner lounge chair and ottoman are made entirely in the USA from the highest quality sustainable domestic sources. 31.5" W | 28.5" d | 29.5" h | seat: 15.5" h.
- Similar itemMaterial: Glass Finish: Purple. Dimensions: 15.5"(h) x 13"(dia)
- Similar itemThe Worlds Away Joan armchair marries classic design with mid-century modern appeal. A gently curved cushion and exposed frame grace its sleek and contemporary form. 34"W x 29"D x 33"H. Beechwood frame. Cream vinyl upholstery.
- Similar itemDesign by Henriette Melchiorsen. By Menu A/S. Upon first glance, the Rubber Vase looks like a traditional ceramic vase, but the surprise comes when you pick it up! The soft vases inspire good spirits in all ways. If the Rubber Vase is dropped on the floor, it will not break. And it looks beautiful both with and without flowers, as just a single vase in your favorite color or as several vases together in a colorful tableau. The soft material makes it easy to fold the Rubber Vase so it fits the flower bouquet. If you just have a single item, the Rubber Vase can stand with a long stretched neck. If the bouquet is small and dense, it will fit better in the vase if the neck is folded down. Available in three colors: Red, Lime or Black.