Shop this look
- Our Sundown Necklace with Peach Tear Drop Detachable Brooch features a large peach faceted stone artistically framed by crystal and fabric-wrapped stones. It is crowned with peach stones and a pearl with rhinestone spray. Comes with a chain and can also be used as a brooch. Lobster closure. 30" Chain (2" extension) / Brooch: 1.85"W x 3"H. Crystal/Glass/Fabric Components; India;
- Similar itemSimple yet elegant, this stunning choker is the perfect accessory to compliment your gown or Marieé piece. Oxidized silver plating is adorned with baguette shaped Swarovski crystals for a vintage inspired finish to bohemian glam looks.
- Similar itemBaize Logo detail Solid color Lapel collar Double-breasted Button closing Multipockets Long sleeves Rear slit Lined interior Outerwear. Material:70% Wool, 20% Polyamide, 10% Cashmere
- Similar itemOur best-selling, multi-tasking cream color just got even better. It's now in a mirrored flip-top compact for on-the-spot application. Blend it on the apples of your cheeks for a just-pinched look. Blot it on your lips for a soft, stained finish. For drier skins, be sure to moisturize skin first. .13 oz. - Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge For Lips and Cheeks
- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- Sleek baguette crystals cascade in a fluid V-design. Includes signature blue Swarovski gift box. Swarovski crystal. Rhodium-plated. Length, 15" with 2" extender. Drop, 1.75" Width, 1". Lobster clasp. Imported. - Viola Swarovski Crystal Baguette Statement Necklace
- Coats Camel Tweed Collar Streetwear Long Winter Plain Outerwear, Type: Coats Collar: Collar Sleeve Length(cm): S:60cm, M:61cm, L:62cm, XL:63cm Shoulder(cm): S:31cm, M:32cm, L:33cm, XL:34cm Length(cm): S:79cm, M:80cm, L:81cm, XL:82cm Style: Streetwear.
- Similar itemWhat is it: Loaded with three layerable deep pink shades of blush—a neutral, a bright and a highlighter—this palette makes it easy to get a gorgeous glow. Who is it for: Anyone with a dark skin tone who wants a fresh, healthy-looking glow. Why is it different: Inspired by Bobbi's signature technique, the shades in this palette are designed to be layered for a look that's natural and long-lasting. Start with the neutral shade, add a touch of the bright shade, then finish with the subtly shimmery shade to highlight the face. How do I use it: Using a Face Blender Brush, apply French Pink starting on the apples of cheeks, blending up towards the hairline and down to soften color. Add a pop of Plum on top, followed by a light dusting of Berry Highlight to illuminate skin. - Bobbi Brown Berry Cheek Palette
- If you are looking for a stunning accessory for your next upcoming special event, look no further. Our pave cz swirl leaf pin is a brooch that displays remarkable style. This unique example of a pearl leaf pin is fabricated from three pearls of varying sizes, ranging from 6mm to 9mm. The design on this flower brooch is sophisticated and stunning. It is versatile and will make a perfect gift for women of all ages. Start your holiday shopping early and buy this affordable white pearl pin for several special women on your list. Leaf circular brooch. Rhodium plated brass, cz, shell pearl. 1.5 Inches wide. Pin back. Weighs 9.9 grams. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Silver plated base; Imported;
- Similar itemPlain Trench Coat Polyester Collar Streetwear Double Breasted Autumn Long Khaki Coats, S, M, L, XL Plain Type: Trench Coat Khaki Polyester Collar: Collar Shoulder(cm): S:34.5cm,M:35cm,L:36cm,XL:37cm Bust(cm): S:88cm,M:90cm,L:94cm,XL:98cm Sleeve Length(cm): S:59.5cm,M:60.5cm,L:61.5cm,XL:62.5cm Length(cm): S:82cm,M:83cm,L:84cm,XL:85cm Style: Streetwear.