- Similar itemAn oversized Inhabit cardigan made from a fine boiled wool. Inside out seaming lends a deconstructed edge. Reverse high low hem. Open placket. Hip pockets. Ribbed edges. Fabric: Fine knit. 100% merino wool. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 31.25in / 79.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,P,S
- Jacques LevineInslee Suede Ballerina FlatDetailsSuede slipper detailed with grosgrain trim and bow on round toe. Natural shearling (China) lining. Flat heel; slip-on style. Imported. Designer About Jacques Levine: The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Similar itemSlightly cropped, oversized cotton tee with wide short sleeves. V-neck. Dropped shoulders. Boxy fit. Color: Optic White. 100% cotton. Also available in Black & Grey Melange.
- Similar itemWhite slub cotton. Slips on. 100% cotton. Machine wash
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Metallic Nubuck Ballet Flat, Rose GoldDetailsLook and feel as graceful as a ballerina in the Varina ballet flat by Salvatore Ferragamo. The metallic nubuck and pretty bow topping the toe will show the world how you shine-on or off the stage. Metallic, chrome-tanned nubuck leather upper. 1/4" flat heel. Round toe. Tonal signature Vara grosgrain bow with engraved logo plate. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemPointelle knit brings tonal texture to this casual Soft Joie open cardigan. Ribbed edges trace the placket and edges. Semi sheer Fabric: Pointelle knit. 40% polyester/30% viscose/30% wool. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 26in / 66cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemSlouchy, slightly oversized tee with a fine rib finish boat neck, in a gauzy linen. Dropped shoulders. Wide, short sleeves. Relaxed fit. Color: Bone White. 100% linen. Also available in Grey Melange and Black.
- Similar itemWhite wool geometric knit cardigan from Céline Vintage featuring a ribbed round neck, a front button fastening, front pockets, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1970.
- Similar itemIridescent coating adds subtle sheen to patterned leather Anniel ballet flats. Grosgrain piping trims the top line, and a bow accents the vamp. Leather sole. Leather: Caflskin. Made in Italy. Size & Fit. Available sizes: 35,36,37,39,41