Template Inspiration: @kurniamutiara
I wish I could say today way a good day but unfortunately things happen... Tonight I'll share some advice with all you ladies from my life experience so far. I'm only 19 years old but life hasn't come easy at me.
1) Thank God for another day of life. For your family and for all he has given you. He's the only person you can truly trust in life. He won't betray you, he will listen without you raising your voice, he will help you get up from your misseries, he will warm you with his love when you feel cold, he will be by your side when you are alone, he will give you strength when you feel weak, he will ALWAYS be there.
2) Be happy! Don't let anything or anyone get in your way of that.
3) Love yourself first. You are your one priority. Take a look at the mirror in front of you and tell yourself you are beautiful
4) Take care of yourself. Eat healthy, dress up pretty for YOU, do some exercise, take your multivitamins, don't drink or smoke and if you do, do a detox on yourself to get all of those toxic out of your body and start fresh.
5) Appreciate those who you love before is to late. Life is unpredictable, one day they are here and the next day they are gone. If that happens you want to feel like you did your best to love them and show them appreciation.
6) Be responsible and independent. Learn about time management and money management. This will help you a lot later on in life.
7) Get out of your comfort zone. Explore a little. Try out an activity you have never experienced in your life or go to a different restaurant even if is far way. Make life a journey (:
8) Don't chase love. Let it come to you because if you push it, you are going to end with the wrong person or it might be the one but they are not fully developed yet or ready. Take your time
9) Don't ever, EVER let a man over power you. Never let him raise his hand or voice at you. If you do let it happen I'll suggest you to leave him no matter how much you love that person, no body deserves to be treated like that. Telling this by experience.
10) Follow your dreams. If an opportunity comes by DO NOT let it pass by. No matter how little or big it is. One opportunity leads to another. Also write down your goals and read them every single day when you wake up and follow the steps to get there. Nothing is impossible.
11) Don't be afraid to meet new people. Talk to strangers about random conversations. Who knows, that stranger can be your best friend for life
12) Ask for help if you need it. Don't keep your emotions and problems to yourself, that will make it worse cause it will just keep building up inside. Don't be afraid to cry. Let everything out, EVERYTHING that way you have a bit of peace in you.
If you ever need a friend or just someone to talk to, I'm here for you. I love to help people even if I don't know you. Is just who I am lol.
Xoxo - Deymarie - God Bless ❤