How to create a set for a contest?
Tutorial for the beginners.
1. First go to contest page and read all details written there;
Follow it to create set for this specific contest. In this example, I have to create a set using AT LEAST 3 items from EFOXCITY.COM, and their logo.
2. Always click details to check if there aren’t any featured items. As you can see in the example, there’s featured item and without it in my set I won’t be able to submit it to the contest.
3. When you click on featured item, editor page opens. On right side you still can see details of the contest, while the featured item automatically appears on your editor page. You can move it, and even remove it and add it later, but I advise leaving it in editor [you don’t want to forget adding it late^^]
4. I often create sets that match more than one contest – you can kill two birds with one stone^^ I open on other page other contest currently hold in my groups and pick one; I read the rules (create a set featuring pictures of one of actors from the list); what is important in that contest is to make a set with only ONE of actors.
5. I came back to earlier opened editor with efoxcity.com logo. As you can see I added photos of one actor from the list; I have efoxcity.com logo too. Know I need at least 3 items from efoxcity.com. I look for it by typing efoxcity.com in search bar.
6. Now my set fulfill conditions of two contest at the same time! http://25.media.tumblr.com/b61fd4095537a50f38af47acf8f0e21d/tumblr_mfyjadaeBK1qev2fao5_1280.png
I finish the set by adding bag, boots and decoration of my own choice.
7. When your set is ready click enter contest.
You will automatically enter one of contest. To enter second one, after publish your set, you just go to the page with the second contest any click ‘submit set’ there! It’s so easy to enter contest and moderators of groups you’re member of counts on your entries!