- Similar itemIvory satin sandals
- Similar itemBlack silk sheer pleated dress from Marta Martino featuring a round neck, a rear keyhole detail with a button fastening, a sleeveless design, draped details at the waist, a flared skirt and a slanted hemline.
- Similar itemWhite leather collarless coat from Lanvin featuring a round neck, epaulettes on the shoulders, a concealed zip fastening, front flap pockets, long sleeves, side zipped pockets, a straight hem and perforated side panels. This item is true to fit.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Channing Shoulder ToteDetailsNickel metallic leather.Double shoulder straps.Removable, adjustable chain and leather shoulder strap.Turn-lock top.Inside, monogram lining; one zip and four open pockets.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Similar itemBlack 'Bredy' dress from Iro featuring a crew neck, a sleeveless design, draped details, a back button fastening, a rear keyhole detail and a short length.
- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Medium Metallic Shopper Bag, SilverDetailsGivenchy metallic goatskin tote bag.Palladium hardware and tonal topstitching.Thin flat shoulder handles.Open top.Folded detail with metal logo lettering.Unlined interior with zip pouch.18"H x 13"W x 6"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemMulticolour cotton floral print button coat from Mary Katrantzou featuring a round neck, a collarless design, a front button fastening, long sleeves, side seam pockets, a long length, a full lining and a graphic print.
- Similar itemManolo BlahnikChaos Strass Crystal Satin Sandal, BlackDetailsManolo Blahnik satin sandal with tonal Strass crystals.4" covered heel.Adjustable ankle strap.Thin strap band opens toe.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Chaos" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Manolo Blahnik:Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemYou'll adore the simplicity and lavish look of this Badgley Mischka style. The Cherise features a luxurious white satin draped throughout the entire silhouette. A dainty strap design, 5 inch heel and 1 inch platform perfects this special occasion pump. Textile Upper/Leather Sole. white.