- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Medium Metallic Shopper Bag, SilverDetailsGivenchy metallic goatskin tote bag. Palladium hardware and tonal topstitching. Thin flat shoulder handles. Open top. Folded detail with metal logo lettering. Unlined interior with zip pouch. 18"H x 13"W x 6"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Givenchy: Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemBlack 'Bredy' dress from Iro featuring a crew neck, a sleeveless design, draped details, a back button fastening, a rear keyhole detail and a short length.
- Highly dramatic, these stunning slingbacks have an artful, floral upper topped with glimmering Swarovski crystals. Satin-covered heel, 4½. " (110mm)Satin and suede upper with Swarovski crystals Open toeElastic slingbackLeather lining and sole Padded insoleMade in Italy
- Similar itemTextured long collarless coat in orange tan. Close to body fit. Front pockets. Wool and polyester blend. Lined. Fall and winter cover. Overlap button closure. Size & fit: Fits true to size. Close to body fit. Collarless styling. Front pockets. Polyester and wool blend. Lined. Fall and winter cover. Overlap button closure. Model wears a size zero and is 5'10.
- Alexander McQueenMini Padlock Zip-Around Tote Bag, SilverDetailsAlexander McQueen grained metallic leather tote. Silvertone hardware and tonal topstitching. Piped tote handles and shoulder strap. Zip around top closure. Signature skull padlock with hanging key charm. Piping detail frames tote silhouette. 6 1/2"H x 8 1/2"W x 4 3/4"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemA cool black and white draped patchwork puts a contemporary spin on this cocktails classic from Maison Martin Margiela. Black/white/dark taupe patchwork, round neckline, sleeveless, slit back, double top hook closure, belted back sash. Loosely tailored fit. Team with a bold shoulder blazer and statement pumps. 100% Wool. Material 2: 100% Cotton. Material 3: 100% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemManolo BlahnikChaos Strass Crystal Satin Sandal, BlackDetailsManolo Blahnik satin sandal with tonal Strass crystals. 4" covered heel. Adjustable ankle strap. Thin strap band opens toe. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. "Chaos" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear. Designer About Manolo Blahnik: Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Snow- white shearling adds sumptuous contrast to a collarless coat crafted from a lush blend of wool and cashmere. Burnished metal buttons detail the placket, cuffs and back half-belt. Brand: Burberry Brit. Style Name: Burberry Brit 'Bedwyn' Wool & Cashmere Coat with Genuine Shearling Trim. Style Number: 815243.
- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton-blend tweed coat from Proenza Schouler. Round neck leads to a concealed press-stud front on a suede placket. Long sleeves. Two side pockets. Defined seams with decorative frayed hem trim detail. Fully lined. Made in Italy. Dry clean only.