- Similar itemWhite leather collarless coat from Lanvin featuring a round neck, epaulettes on the shoulders, a concealed zip fastening, front flap pockets, long sleeves, side zipped pockets, a straight hem and perforated side panels. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemYou'll adore the simplicity and lavish look of this Badgley Mischka style. The Cherise features a luxurious white satin draped throughout the entire silhouette. A dainty strap design, 5 inch heel and 1 inch platform perfects this special occasion pump. Textile Upper/Leather Sole. white.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Channing Shoulder ToteDetailsNickel metallic leather.Double shoulder straps.Removable, adjustable chain and leather shoulder strap.Turn-lock top.Inside, monogram lining; one zip and four open pockets.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Similar itemBlack 'Bredy' dress from Iro featuring a crew neck, a sleeveless design, draped details, a back button fastening, a rear keyhole detail and a short length.
- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Medium Metallic Shopper Bag, SilverDetailsGivenchy metallic goatskin tote bag.Palladium hardware and tonal topstitching.Thin flat shoulder handles.Open top.Folded detail with metal logo lettering.Unlined interior with zip pouch.18"H x 13"W x 6"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemSLEEVELESS DRAPED DRESS WITH HIGH COWL NECK AND ASYMMETRICAL HEM. 100% Wool. Asymmetrical hem. Gathered at left hip. Measurements taken from a size S. Length from high point of shoulder: 41.5 inch. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 100mm/ 4 inches. Black patent-leather. Pointed toe. Slip on
- Collarless. Detachable leather belt at waist. Two slit pockets on front panel. Removable metal insert on edging. Unlined. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWhite and black wool blend draped dress from McQ By Alexander McQueen featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, draped details, a fitted skirt and a side zip fastening.