Sale / PriceAll
- Sophie Theallet
- Sophie Theallet Printed halterneck silk dressSophie Theallet was in the mood for a celebration this season, and this halterneck dress is loaded with summer party appeal. Made from beige silk, it's printed with a tropical pattern inspired by the climes of Jamaica and features a cross-over front and waist-cinching broderie anglaise panel. Add colourful sandals for a final flourish.
- Sophie Theallet Anais plunging-neckline dressThe secret to Sophie Theallet's supreme eveningwear? Her eye for flattering cuts. This poppy-red Anais dress is cut from cotton with tiny cut-outs that show a glimmer of gold Lurex base, and shaped with a plunging halterneck top and a tiered, ruffled skirt. Heighten the flirty feel with a pair of lace-up stilettos.
- Sophie Theallet Yolanda abstract-print raffia-trimmed dressFlattering cuts combine with statement details in Sophie Theallet's African-inspired SS16 collection. This black, grey, and white abstract-print Yolanda dress is cut from cotton-poplin with a slim-fitting top and a full gathered skirt, and is trimmed with brown raffia straps that contour the figure. Add fringe-trimmed sandals for a flawless summer event look.
- Sophie Theallet Lindsay floral-print strapless dressSophie Theallet showcases the graphic appeal of florals with this strapless cotton-poplin Lindsay dress. The signature fit-and-flare shape is patterned with a multicoloured floral print and cinched with a partially boned bodice to sculpt the figure. Pick out the print's colours and match it with same-tone sandals.
- Sophie Theallet Mogambo abstract-print strapless dressSophie Theallet's African-inspired SS16 collection demonstrates the beauty that can come from cross-cultural expression. This strapless cotton-poplin Mogambo dress was a key runway look. It's detailed with a recurring tonal-brown and white abstract print, and is finished with a figure-defining ochre-brown woven-raffia waistband and hemline. Stay on brand and style it with the detachable halterneck collar.
- Sophie Theallet Velvet metallic dressSophie Theallet's AW15 collection is a sumptuous mashup of rich textures and feminine shaping. This tonal-purple dress combines a velvet and black macramé-lace top, with a purple and gold abstract-flower jacquard lamé skirt, and has a flattering nipped-in waist. Wear it to your next event with ladylike accessories.
- Sophie Theallet Jeanne floral-print dressSophie Theallet's cotton-poplin Jeanne dress is a graphic take on Resort's perennial floral theme. The fit-and-flare silhouette is patterned with a graphic red and black floral print, with a box-pleated skirt and crossover straps at the cut-out back. Showcase your bare shoulders with a neat chignon.
- Sophie Theallet Rula asymmetric one-shoulder dressUltra-feminine dresses are Sophie Theallet's forte. Perfect for the new season, this white asymmetric Rula dress is crafted from crisp Sea Island cotton, and styled with a single shoulder strap and a gathered mini-length skirt. Dial it up for evening with a fun box bag and lace-up black stilettos.
- Sophie Theallet Silk-chiffon raffia-waistband gownSophie Theallet travels to Africa for inspiration this season, and the result is brilliantly striking. This black and white dot and stripe-print dress is cut from billowing silk-chiffon with a self-fastening back, and anchored by an ochre woven-raffia waistband that cinches the smallest part of the waist. Add height with ankle-strap sandals, and finish the look with an embellished clutch.
- Sophie Theallet Maxi Azur Blue Coral Silk GownAzur and coral silk sleeveless and leather belt with lace trim evening dress from Sophie Theallet Featuring a plunging neck, a fitted waist, a concealed zip fastening, a full length skirt. Black lining Hidden back side zip closure Fabric : 100% silk Trims: 100% leather , lace lining: 52%viscose, 48% polyamide Measurements: Bust 30-32 Waist 26 Hips 38 Front length 61 Back length 71
- Sophie Theallet Micado-print silk dressPerfect the art of effortless party dressing with Sophie Theallet's Micado-print silk dress. The sleeveless silhouette is enriched by a brocade pattern that begins in gold and brown at the body, and ends in purple and black at the base. Add further richness with suede and leather accessories.
- Sophie Theallet Floral-cloqué dressInspired by traditional Roma dress, Sophie Theallet's AW15 collection is brimming with mottled brocades and rich fabrics. Straight from the runway, this beautiful dress is crafted from a navy and metallic-gold floral-cloqué silk-blend, with black macramé-lace sides accentuating the nipped-in fit. Enhance the decadent fabric with a pair of velvet heels.
- Sophie Theallet Metallic ruffle-trimmed dressFor AW15, Sophie Theallet takes inspiration from glamorous Roma culture. This brown georgette fit-and-flare dress is overlaid with an eye-catching, metallic-copper French-velvet jacquard and is adorned with black georgette ruffles for a gothic edge. Ensure the focus stays sharp and team it with tonal accessories.
- Sophie Theallet Michelle diamond-jacquard pleated dressSophie Theallet designs celebrate the female figure and this white twill Michelle dress is an elegant illustration. It's discreetly patterned with diamond-jacquard and detailed with a scoop neck and box-pleated skirt. Accentuate the waist by styling it with a wide striped belt.
- Sophie Theallet Ruffle-trimmed crepe dressSophie Theallet's designs always have a voluptuous sensibility. This black wool-blend crepe dress has a slim, waist-sculpting fit that's given an added feminine kick with a ruffled flower at the shoulder and a front ruffled hem. Enhance the sexy vibe with a pair of lace-up ankle-boots.