Nicolas Jaar -- Space is Only Noise
A very unexpected Top Sets! 07/13/12. Okay, so well last time I made a set was 20 days ago. Don't really like this set I made either. I'm always so busy lately! and then I got sick, and still kinda sick actually, and still busy. I missed so much, I'm sure! But I got some free time on my hands, and why not make a set? Was tagged by beautiful @diegolohve on her set --> http://www.polyvore.com/its_party_in_usa/set?id=5245192
1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Closed! It makes me have an eerie feeling when any kind of door is opened, while I'm asleep
2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- hmn, nope, not really. I'll end up not using it
3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
-Always tucked in. I don't know why, but I just got used to it. It's so cozy
4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- Wow! noo :)) but I think that would be kinda fun, right? except if you get in trouble
5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
- I'm a forgetful person, so yeap
6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- I don't think so ?
7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- Swarm of bees maybe? I think it would hurt less
8: Do you have freckles?
- Nope, but I don't think they're a bad thing
9: Do you always smile for pictures?
Yeeaa. I hate how I'm soo not photogenic *sigh
10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People who say they don't like people who are constantly hypocrites.
11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- Haha, no
(ooh just noticed that questions 12-13 are missing?)
14: Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
- Sorta guilty of that :))
15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- Maybe before when I was a kid ?
16: (Apparently this question was inappropriate so it has been omitted… Good call.)
17: What size is your bed?
- Single :P But I love it that way!
18: What is your Song of the week?
- I'm not sure if I have one. But lately I listen a lot of rock, like Led or Jimi
19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- Why not, some shades of pink are even hotter
: Do you still watch cartoons?
- Nah. But sometimes when I get forced to watch with my brother.
21: Whats your least favorite movie?
- Don't really have a specific, but anything that's cheezy, or with ugly special effects.
22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- Where people would not expect it the most
23: What do you drink with dinner?
- Usually just water
24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25: What is your favorite food?
- Pastries, just love them. I'm such a sweet tooth
26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- I don't know! where do I even begin thinking. (I'll just enumerate from the recent-ish movies) Midnight in Paris, Bridesmaids, Hugo, Crazy Stupid Love, The Avengers, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Sherlock Holmes, Batman
28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- Nope, but I kinda wanna try
29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- Noooo way! unless maybe if they offer me a huuugee amount of money I can't resist, and if my body is bangin of course
30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- Hmmn, I think that would be during my mid grade school years :) I miss that
31: Can you change the oil on a car?
- I highly doubt that!
32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- Where I'm from, speeding is not taken so seriously. hihihi
33: Ever ran out of gas?
34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- I'm not sure. But I'm a big fan of sandwiches
35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- Just the classic eggs and bacon, fruit, and wheat toast! Maybe some skim milk and waffles with blueberries. mmmmnn
36: What is your usual bedtime?
- During summer I sleep around 12 - 3 a.m. On school days, around 10 - 12 :)
37: Are you lazy?
- Unfortunately, I'm such a couch potato and procrastinator, so obviously yes I'm lazy. But I'm trying to change!
38: Do you have any beauty marks/moles?
- Is there anyone who doesn't have any ?
39: Have you ever traveled outside of your country?
- Yeap, several times. But just around Asia though
40: How many languages can you speak?
- Fluently? English. Not so fluently, Mandarin and Hokkien (also a Chinese dialect)
41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- Just through online yea, but I don't check it out much :))
42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- I played with legos
43: Are you stubborn?
- Maybe sometimes?
44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
- I think Leno
45: Ever watch soap operas?
- Very very occasionally
46: Are you afraid of heights?
- hmmmn, no not really
47: Do you sing in the car?
- With my family only, even if they don't wanna hear me sing HAHA
48: Do you sing in the shower?
- Not always, but uhuh :))
49: Do you dance in the car?
- Not really, I just go with the beat of the song, that's it :)
50: Ever used a gun?
- Woooah. Noo. But I wanna try someday, with supervision of course!
51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
-Beginning of the school year
52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- Noo. I love musicals actually
53: Is life stressful?
- Yeah! but life is not life without stress
54: Ever eat a pierogi?
- Dumplings? yeeaas. Specifically pierogi, nope
55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- Mango creme pie :)
56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Lots! Hmmn. Doctor, teacher, singer, chef. What every little girl wants to be
57: Do you swear/curse?
- Yeeaah :D but I minimize it
58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- At least once a month
59: Take a vitamin daily?
60: Wear slippers?
- At home or at the beach, flip flops yea
61: Wear a bath robe?
- Nope, don't really need one, but I want one :)
62: What do you wear to bed?
- Pyjamas! Sometimes an oversized shirt and comfy shorts
63: First concert?
- James Ingram, my parents wanted me to come along, okai? But I did enjoy it
64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
-Target I guess
65: Nike or Adidas?
66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
- I got for Cheetos
67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- Peanuts I think
68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
- I know the meaning of tres bien, but not the group
69: Ever take dance lessons?
- Yeap, once in my school, and ballet. Sorta regretting ever quitting it
70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- Don't think so? As long as their successful, and it's not illegal, I don't really care
71: Can you curl your tongue?
72: Ever won a spelling bee?
- Nope, never joined one
73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- Maybe? but I can't remember
74: Own any record albums?
- Noo :( My cousin has! I want it
75: Own a record player?
- Cousin owns one
76: Regularly burn incense?
-Nope, but I've tried
77: Ever been in love?
- I barely even get crushes
78: Who would you like to see in concert?
- Any concert with lots of energy
79: What was the last concert you saw?
- James Ingram :)) My parents think spending for a concert is a waste of money, so I have to use my own money, which I can't exactly afford if I want the best seats
80: Hot tea or cold tea?
81: Tea or coffee?
82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83: Can you swim well?
- I can swim, but not well. I've had swimming lessons several times but I still suck at it :(
84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85: Are you patient?
- No, but I pray for it
86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
- Any would do!
87: Ever won a contest?
- Maybe ?
88: Ever have plastic surgery?
- No. Will forever be a virgin from plastic surgery
89: Which are better black or green olives?
90: Can you knit or crochet?
- I crochet for home economics class before. But now I already forgot
91: Best room for a fireplace?
- Any place where the family hangs out
92: Do you want to get married?
93: If married, how long have you been married?
95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- No, I'm not spoiled :)
96: Do you have kids?
97: Do you want kids?
- Sure.. But not from a one night stand :))
98: Whats your favorite color?
- Used to be light cyan, but now it changed to ivory
99: Do you miss anyone right now?
- My old classmates :( I miss them a lot
Tagging: @polyv0r3 @rainie-minnie @hug-voldemort