- Similar itemSoft and sumptuous, this French cream tufted arm chair surrounds you in a comforting embrace. Covered in ivory linen for a beautiful, neutral appearance that's easy to dress up with a throw or a favorite pillow, this armchair features contrasting wood legs finished in natural oak. Wheels on the front legs make it easy to re-position this chair anytime. Natural linen fabric. Soft diamond tucked upholstery. Classic oak finish on chair frame.
- Similar itemInspired by a sundial in the gardens of an estate the Sundial Side Table is formed from solid mango wood and finished with a clear glass top. 36��l x 36��w x 16��h made from mango wood and glass handcrafted Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship out and receive t
- Similar itemAdd a bold touch of classic splendor and grace to your home with the gently rolled arms, rich diamond tufted cushions, and striking brass nailhead trim of this supremely elegant and plush armchair.
- Similar itemFind Footrests and Ottomans at Target.com! Add the perfect finishing touch to your living room design with the Abbyson Living Sidney Tufted Nailhead Trim Ottoman. This attractive ottoman will go well with a number of different decor types. The ottoman is upholstered in beautiful and durable 100 percent leather in a dark, rich color. , sculpted legs finish the silhouette, and the decorative nailhead trim adds a little something extra. The button tufted top adds to the versatility of the design, giving it the ability to be used as a footrest, extra seating, or as a fresh alternative to a coffee table. Color: Brown.
- Similar itemEchoing influence from an English garden, the Regeant coffee table's trellis pattern mingles stylishly in a modern setting. Simple lines converge in an octagon for a dramatic geometric centerpiece. Sustainably-grown rattan with leather bindings. Hand-stained clove brown finish. Tempered glass. 43"W Octagon x 17.5"H. 3/8" thick glass top.
- Emporium Home's Quintessential chandelier makes a bold interior statement. Shimmering quartz studs radiate from the satin brass light fixture's Sputnik-inspired silhouette for compelling style. LED fixture. Hardwire. Includes adjustable hanging pipes. 34" Dia x 15"H with adjustable drop. 6"-42"H drop.
- Similar itemThe Natural Marble Top Coffee Table accents a living room with timeless character. Topped by gorgeous marble, this Beach House natural-finished rectangular furnishing creates European allure with elegant geometric carvings and a solid wood stretcher. Solid wood construction. Aged, distressed antique white-beige finish. Marble top. By Eloquence.
- Similar itemOur Moroccan Leather Pouffe in Tan is handmade by artisans in Marrakesh from leather treated with oil to enhance its natural beauty and characteristics. Using the finest quality leathers sourced from local tanneries, our pouffes are produced exclusively for Bohemia by highly skilled leather craftsmen. These staple home accessories look great in bedrooms or living spaces, use as a foot stool or extra seat around the coffee table. This pouffe will arrive flat/unfilled, please see the Care & Info tab for more information on how to fill your pouffe yourself. 100% leather Ethically handmade in Morocco Your pouffe will arrive unstuffed but there are many ways to fill it yourself. Pouffes are a great way to recycle unwanted materials, they can be filled with almost anything you have to hand; polystyrene balls, old newspapers, plastic bags, old clothing, bedding or fabrics. It is an eco-friendly way to use up materials you may have stored at home for recycling. Alternatively, your local furniture upholsterer should be able to supply suitable stuffing materials. Step-by-step instructions: 1. Make sure the material you are using is clean and dry. 2. Unzip the pouffe and open it out to its full shape. 3. Start by gradually filling the edges of your pouffe to ensure that all the small spaces are fully stuffed. This will prevent air spaces forming in your finished pouffe. 4. Continue to add stuffing evenly ensuring the sides and seams are filled out. 5. Please avoid over-filling your pouffe as this could put a strain on the zip when closing, but over time as your pouffe beds down it can be topped up with more filling. Please note: this leather is a natural material, dyed by hand in a small artisanal workshop; any minor flaws and imperfections are characteristic of the materials and methods and only add to the beauty and character of the product.
- Similar itemPELLE creates objects and design for the modern age. Merging architectural practice and pristine craftwork, founders Jean and Oliver Pelle imbue their collections with a keen aesthetic and studied attention to functionality. Their pieces are to be lived with, handled, worn, and enjoyed. At the heart of the PELLE work is a fusing of primary elements with modern form, geologic lines repurposed, blown glass and coiled leather forged to light contemporary spaces. The Bubble Chandeliers are a line of delicate and airy compositions of luminous glass globe clusters. Starting with the Original Bubble Chandelier designed in 2008, the series has developed into a collection of distinctive lights that artfully combines the PELLE signature material palette of cotton and leather cording with blown-glass globes. The PELLE Bubble Chandeliers come with your choice of polished nickel or satin brass metal finishes with the socket cups in cream enamel, white enamel, polished nickel or satin brass. The decorative coiling options are a natural cotton cord or a leather cord in your choice of available custom colors. Lamp Cord is your choice of white, brown or black. Fixture is made of 30 glass bulbs 6" in diameter and 6 globe bulbs. cUL/UL Listed