- Elasticated waist. Straight cut. Length above the knee. Composition: 78% polyester, 19% nylon, 2% elastane, 1% polyester. Doublure: 77% nylon, 23% elastane.
- Similar itemShoes by ASOS Collection Faux suede upper. Slim ankle strap. Adjustable pin buckle fastening. Low-cut vamp and almond toe. Concealed platform sole. Stiletto heel.
- Similar itemThe perfect mix of casual and sexy, this super-soft tee is your new go-to for warm-weather weekends. Choose from super-bright neon or cool, classic shades"it's an essential every girl should own. Stretch-knit tee. V-neck. Short sleeves with shoulder cutout. Layered raw edges at neckline, sleeves and hem. 60% Cotton, 40% Modal. Hand wash.
- Dolce & Gabbana Black satin evening shoe with stiletto heel and peep toe. Decorated with grey and white crystal stones in a floral arrangement. Fully leather lined and leather sole.
- Similar itemGlossed-effect peep-toe shoes embellished with glitter. Platform with metallic detail and stiletto heels Shoeupper: 100% polyurethane. Lining: 100% polyurethane. Insole: 90% goat leather,10% polyurethane. Sole: 100% rubber. Fixing sole: 100% stuck.
- Similar itemLoose-fit cropped cotton t-shirt with distressed college style print. Round neck, short sleeves and dropped shoulder seams. Composition: 100% cotton.
- Similar itemWhen trying to make a statement, we prefer not to waste time. Our Gold Fever skirt is a perfect example-- it has a fishtail silhouette, head-turning slit, and gold sequin shell. Rock it with a bustier top for a polished look, or toughen it up with a vintage tee! Fully lined. Made in L.A. by Nasty Gal. 100% Polyester. 26"/66cm waist. 45.5"/115.5cm length. Dry Clean Only. made in the USA.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiMixed-Print Peep-Toe PumpDetailsMixed patterns infuse a playful element to this silk Giuseppe Zanotti pump.Polka-dot and leopard-print patterned silk.Contrast leather piping at collar.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" pitch equivalent.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemComposition: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane. Details: jersey, stretch, solid color, v-neckline, short sleeves, no pockets, print, logo detail, sequins.