Shop this look
- Compliment your favorite outfit by slipping on a pair of these fashionable flats. Show your style savvy and get ready to be noticed all day long. Durable and lasting wear with stain and water resistant leather. Experience increased comfort under foot with full length removable cushioned foam footbed. Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ ensures ultimate wet/dry traction. Whimsicle eyelet upper with fun color pop ads interesting shelf appeal.
- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- Similar itemChase the chill in this cozy down jacket from Burberry Brit, marked by a streamlined shape and classic quilting for a look that's as timeless as it is toasty. Stand collar, snap tab epaulettes, long sleeves with snap tab cuffs. Concealed two-way zip closure with snap storm placket, smocked side panels. Two angled hip zip pockets, leather zip pull, quilted, filled, lined. Shell, body and sleeve lining: polyester; fill: mallard/grey duck feathers; trim: leather. Machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemComplement your favorite outfit by slipping on a pair of these fashionable flats. Show your style savvy and get ready to be noticed all day long. Sleek Feminine Style Without Sacrificing Comfort Feminine Knot and Cap Toe Rich Mix of Materials, Suede Metallic, Boucle, Leopard Pony Full-length Removable Footbed Featuring Memory Foam that Conforms to Foot for All Day Comfort Rubber Outsole Pods and Wave-Siping for Ultimate Wet/Dry Traction
- Similar itemThoughtful two-in one styling delivers twice the warmth with this coated city-chic anorak insulated with a padded knit jacket. Outer jacket. Attached drawcord hood. Concealed zip front with snap closure. Slit pocket. Drawstring waist. Flap pockets. Leather trim detail. Lined. About 34" from shoulder to hem. Cotton/nylon. Trim: Leather. Dry clean by leather specialist. Imported Inner jacket. Attached hood with leather trim. Long quilted sleeves. Ribbed cuffs. Zip front. Angled welt pockets. About 30" from shoulder to hem. Wool/nylon/cashmere. Fill: Duck down/feathers. Made in Italy. - Sorrel Two-In-One Jacket
- Similar itemJay Strongwater. Irie Embellished Butterfly Pin. Hand-enameled lead-free cast metal. Hand set with Swarovski? crystals. Approximately 3.5"W x 2.25"T. Imported.
- Extravagant looking, but sporting an inexpensive price tag, our stunning multicolor CZ peacock brooch will make a sensational gift. As a treat for yourself or for a special friend who loves CZ animal brooches and pins, this colorful peacock will make a proud addition to your animal jewelry collection. It has some historical meaning as well. In ancient Babylonia and Persia, the peacock was often seen as a guardian to royalty and was depicted in engravings upon the thrones of royalty. The pave green emerald color body of the creature makes this a perfect choice for someone loves the color green and celebrates a May birthday. The colors of the plumage on the peacock also make this a sensational gift for someone who celebrates her birthday in the month of September or October. Peacock brooch pin. Rhodium plated brass, CZs. Brooch is 1.25 by 1.5in. Pear CZs are 3.5mm. Weighs 11.5 grams. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Silver plated base; Imported;
- Similar itemIn a lightweight construction, Barbour's Calvalry Polarquilt jacket is classic in a quilted, waist length silhouette. A fleece lining adds concealed comfort. Concealed zip front placket with exterior snap closure. Grosgrain trim at placket and cuffs. Seamed back yoke, concealed elastic cinch at back waist. Dual pockets at hips with snap flap closure. Fleece lining with two interior pockets. Shell: Polyamide; lining: polyester; sleeve lining: polyamide. Machine wash. Imported.
- Rain or shine, every excursion into the city or the country will be an adventure with the Sperry Walker Haze. Waterproof rubber upper. Easy pull-on construction with gusseted side and adjustable buckle at collar. Microfleece lining provides added warmth and comfort throughout the day. Cushioned footbed for all-day comfort and support. Nonmaking rubber outsole lugged for excellent traction with Wave-Siping for the ultimate traction on both wet and dry traction. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 in Weight: 1 lb 8 oz Circumference: 15 1 2 in Shaft: 15 1 2 in Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Lead the pack in this high-octane Vince Camuto moto jacket. Diamond-quilted moto jacket features light poly fill for added warmth. Sleek lambskin leather sleeves complement the trim throughout. Notched lapel. Asymmetrical zip closure. Zip hand pockets. Long sleeves boast snap cuffs. Snap tab detailing at straight hem. 100% polyester; Combo: 100% lambskin leather; Fill and lining: 100% polyester. Professional leather dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 22 in ; Sleeve Length: 33 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Add an adorable amphibian to your collection of animal pins. The vivid pattern on the stout body of our precious frog is normally used in nature to ward off predators. In this citrine CZ animal brooch, it is used in a lovely color combination. The gold citrine of its webbed feet is an enchanting contrast to the green emerald color of the frogs legs. The sparkling clear cubic zirconia body gives this toad brooch just the perfect contrast with its black onyx color protruding eyes. If you or a loved one celebrates an April birthday, a May birthday or a November birthday, you may have just found the perfect gift. Animal pins make very popular gifts. Start your holiday shopping early and order one for a friend or loved one when you place your order today. Frog brooch pin. Green and yellow citrine color CZ. Rhodium plated brass. Brooch is 1in by 1.25in. Weighs 6.6 grams. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Silver plated base; Imported;