Shop this look
- Similar itemAdd a dash of the exotic to the home with this Zebra cow skin rug from Amara. Featuring an eye-catching zebra print, this rug is in the shape of a natural hide rug and is made from genuine cow skin. Wonderfully soft to the touch, cushions and poufs are also available in the same zebra print design, along with more cow hide designs from Amara. Please note, no two items will be the same as patterns vary due to the natural material used. Colour may vary slightly from the image above.Key features: * Material: French cow skin * Dimensions: L220xW190cm * Natural hide shaped rug * Each piece has a unique pattern due to the natural material * Black & white zebra skin design * Professional cleaning only * Vacuum in the direction of the hair * Avoid placing in direct sunlight * Please note colour may vary slightly
- The bold hues of this turquoise and jade wall sconce can be used to define your room, or can hold their own against a colorful sofa or rug. Hand-beaded strings of glass meet to form a basket shape, adding three-dimensional interest to your Hollywood Regency décor. 16 inches high x 10 inches wide x 5 inches deep. Constructed from wrought iron and glass. Cupertino/ turquoise/ jade finish. (2) x 60 watt candelabra bulbs not included; Features hand-beaded styling. Coordinating chandelier available.
- Similar itemBlue Prince Valiant Chair
- Similar itemWith an abstract, stamped-on pattern of zebra stripes, this cowhide leather rug brings artistic and whimsical flair to your décor. The vivid contrast of dark brownish-black and natural white for the rug enhances the classic charm that decorates this animal print rug. Bold, eclectic, rugged – the floor covering has adventurous aura and velvety texture to finish your space with a home décor accessory piece that ties everything together and brings a foundational element to your floor. Crafted from a hair-on, Brazilian cowhide leather Color and pattern varies Made to order in Brazil This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise
- Similar itemGarfield Chair - Mid-Century Modern Chairs - Vintage Furniture Reproductions Defined by it's clean lines and subtle angles, the Garfield chair has all the hallmarks of a mid-century modern piece. Make a statement with this grand arm chair, it is built to be roomy and comfortable. This chair is designed with the front legs straight while the back legs are angled, giving the illusion the chair is slated, a design element known in many MCM styles. This chair is sure to make a statement in any room of your home with it's distinctive 1950's flair. Dimensions. Overall: 40"h x 36"w x 38"d Seating: 18"h x 26"w x 22"d Armrest: 25"h x 3"w
- Similar itemTwo curves join to form the modern Y-shaped base of Currey and Company's Cornwall wall sconce. Decorative and functional, this transitional light fixture is topped with a simple rectangular shade. 15"W x 18"H x 4"D. Wrought iron. French gold leaf finish. Natural linen shade. Accepts 24W CFL bulb (not included) Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act. Includes 40" cord cover and 8' lamp cord. May be hardwired or plugged in. Engineered to meet rigid UL safety specifications. Hand finished.
- Similar itemThe Divina Chair with Cross Base features an embracing form with gentle lines and comfortable cushioned support. Featuring an interior cold foamed shell, Divina chairs can be dressed in a range of leather or fabric upholstery options and boasts interesting stitching details.
- This sparkling wall sconce pairs tradition with modern color and styling. Aqua glass balls drape down to contrast beautifully with a glowing champagne metal finish. This sconce would look great in both a Hollywood regency décor or a classic, rustic home. 26 inches high x 13 inches wide x 7 inches deep. Constructed from wrought iron and crystal. Silver granello and aqua finishes. (2) x 60 watt candelabra bulbs not included; Can be either hardwired or plugged in. Coordinating chandelier available.
- Bring an elegant look into your home with this premium quality cowhide area rug. Handmade with 100-percent leather, this area rug will brighten up any room and provide a soft plush texture under foot. Pile Height: 0.25 - 0.5 inch Material: Leather Style: Novelty, Patterned, Southwestern, Sports & Collegiate, Contemporary, Casual, Classic, Country, Formal, Kids & Tween Pattern: Animal, Abstract, Geometric, Chevron Weave Type: Handmade Rugs by Room: Bedroom, Dining Room, Kids Room, Living Room Rug Type: Indoor Feature: Latex Free Rug Size: 8' x 10' Shape: Rectangle Color: White, Black Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Overstock.com tries to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo. Color: Black.
- Similar itemLee Industries Federico Leather Chair Details Handcrafted chair. Maple frame; leather upholstery. Accented with a double row of nailhead trim. Down back cushion; foam seat. Springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. 30"W x 38"D x 34"T. Seat, 16"T; arms, 23"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 80 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Lee Industries: In 1969, Bill and Dottie Coley set out to manufacture quality American-made furniture that they would be proud to use in their own home. They opened a 7500-square-foot factory, hired 10 people, and started Lee Industries. Today, each one-of-a-kind Lee piece is handcrafted in Newton, North Carolina, by a team of craftsmen who are experts in their field and take pride in their workmanship. Lee has a long history of eco-friendly manufacturing—all of their pieces have certified sustainable frames, soy-based cushions, recycled metals, recycled fibers, and low VOC finishes. Lee partners with American Forests to plant trees for their Global Releaf Projects, and they are also a Silver Exemplary Member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council, a leading organization in promoting sustainable practices amoung furniture manufacturers, retailers, and consumers. Lee holds both FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) and SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) certificates, which help keep track of the chain of custody for all frames used in their furniture. Color: LT SPA BLUE. Material: Upholstered leather chair in Mont Blanc Aqua with small nickel nails and vintage chestnut finish.
- Turquoise glass beaded drapery creates a comforting look in this glass and wrought iron wall sconce. This traditional basket shape single-light wall sconce is adorned with a rich Cupertino finish and hand-applied turquoise and jade polished glass. Rich turquoise glass beading creates a delicate drape that will add a distinctive charm to your decor. A beautiful Currey and Company lighting design.
- Similar itemDesigned by Fernando Gerscovich, Juan Diego Gerscovich & Emily Kroll.Handmade in Brazil by Pure Rugs. The Japanese Cowhide Rug has the body of the future and the face of nature. This is a rug that truly captures the imagination with a hexagon pattern colorfully stitched together. Pure starts with a selection of the best cowhides from the Pampas Grasslands in Argentina and Brazil. Then each rug is individually hand crafted with 14" hexagons, assembled with a highly durable cotton ribbon, and finished with a perfect zigzag stitching pattern. All Pure rugs are produced exclusively from natural cowhides, never dyed. The rugs are 100% biodegradable and natural. Backing is the natural suede of the hide with weighted suede corners so the ends don't peel up. This also means you do not need a rug pad. And Pure rugs are very easy to maintain. They can be shaken out and vacuumed on a low setting. Due to the quality of Pure hides, these rugs do not shed and are stain repellent. Just wipe up any spills with a damp cloth immediately. Suitable for residences, high traffic areas, contract applications and more! Available in Ivory in four sizes. Also offered in 14 additional standard colors.
- The Lana Wall Sconce is a traditional basket shape adorned with a Pyrite Bronze finish and hand applied Cream and Gray polished glass. Beauitful and lively, the Lana is a lovely option. The Marjorie Skouras Collection. PRODUCT NAME: Lana Wall Sconce, Cream. DIMENSIONS: 16h x 5d x 10w. NUMBER OF LIGHTS: 2. SHADES: Wall Sconce not suitable for shades. MATERIAL: Wrought Iron/Glass. FINISH: Pyrite Bronze/Cream/Gray. WATTAGE PER LIGHT: 60. TOTAL WATTAGE: 120. BULB TYPE: Candelabra. Leadtime: