- Similar itemBlack cropped trouser from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a skinny fit leg, a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, two zip fastening pockets to the sides and a single welted pocket to the rear.
- 3.1 Phillip LimShimmery Colorblock Leather Biker JacketDetailsShimmery colorblock lambskin.Snap-tab collar may be worn spread.Asymmetric zip front.Trapunto shoulders.Long sleeves with zip cuffs.Zip vents on back.Cropped.Viscose lining and polyester fill.Imported.
- Similar itemMulti coloured wool-cashmere blend striped jumper from Proenza Schouler featuring a crew neck, a loose fit, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemTurquoise suede pump from Sergio Rossi featuring a key-hole cut peep toe, a suede covered stiletto heel and tall platform and a nude leather sole with a gold-tone metallic designer detail.
- Similar itemTHE ROWStretch-Scuba Cropped Skinny PantsDetailsStretch scuba fabric.Sits at low waist.Seamed-front skinny legs.Hem cropped above ankle.Polyester/viscose/spandex.Made in USA of Italian material.
- Similar itemEmbrace the new season in the AllSaints Papin Leather Biker. It is crafted from lambskin, garment washed and tumbled for an authentic worn in finish. Wear with fitted trousers and fine knitwear for a sleek silhouette. Asymmetric fastening, fully lined, quilted sleeves and elbow patch, buckle strap, nickel zips and press studs. Slim fitting. 100% lamb leather. Dry clean only. Model is 5'11" and wears a UK size 10.
- Brian AtwoodManiac Graffiti Metallic PumpDetailsMetallic revisited. Brian Atwood opts for Lurex to give his best-selling Maniac pump a subtle shimmer.Lurex metallic fabric upper with metallic leather piping.Seams shape crescent toe.Covered 5 1/2" heel with 1 1/2" platform; 4" equiv.Padded leather insole; leather lining and outsole."Maniac" is made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemBeige silk and wool sweater from Chanel featuring a v-neck, a wrap style front, long sleeves, a multi-coloured striped pattern, a fabric flower motfi to the side and a slim fit. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Black butterfly-embossed leather platform Mary-Janes with snakeskin butterfly appliqué.