- Jacques LevineInslee Suede Ballerina FlatDetailsSuede slipper detailed with grosgrain trim and bow on round toe.Natural shearling (China) lining.Flat heel; slip-on style.Imported.Designer About Jacques Levine:The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Similar itemKeep tan lines to a minimum in this vivid red vintage-look bandeau with nickel anchor button details and contrasting navy piping. A halter strap hooks into place to help keep the top secure, should you choose to enjoy the surf as well as sun. 72% nylon / 28% elastine. Lined in anchor print 100% polyester helenca. Solid vintage red with contrasting navy piping. Nickel anchor button detailing. Side boning with removable padding. Back hook closure. Removable halter strap with front hook closures.
- Similar item100% Polyester Jersey Loose fit racerback made with wicking fabric to help keep you dry during your workout. Sublimated graphics and a reflective Roxy logo at back neck. Body Length: 25.5" (65cm)
- Similar itemSuperdry women's Rockabilly Knicker cut-off shorts. Classic five pocket design cut-off shorts with zip fly embroidered pocket emblems and an embossed leather Superdry logo patch on the waistband.
- Similar itemMelissa ShoesPetal Pointed Jelly d'Orsay Flat, PinkDetailsMelissa Shoes scented PVC jelly flat.Woven-like embossed vamp.Metal initial logo at heel.Pointed toe.d'Orsay silhouette.Textured outsole for traction."Petal" is made in Brazil.Designer About Melissa Shoes:For over 30 years, Melissa Shoes has transformed vegan and eco-friendly plastic materials into fashion forward styles. Flexible jelly shoes are continually reinvented into modern wedges, ballerina flats, and sandals, all hallmarked by a signature tutti-frutti bubblegum scent. Collaborations with designers like Jean Paul Gaultier, Vivienne Westwood, and Jason Wu give the sustainable, globally recognized footwear line a high-fashion approach.
- Similar itemGrey classic tank top from T by Alexander Wang featuring a scoop neck, a racer back, a single chest patch pocket and a relaxed fit.
- Similar itemEveryone from cowgirls to boho-chic lovers are going crazy over this fringe bandeau bikini. As eye-catching as it gets, and sure to bring attention to your every move. Includes supporting boning at sides and removable soft cups. With slim coverage, this swim top is best for sunning and stunning. 80% nylon/20% spandex. Imported. Hand wash.
- Similar itemYour favorite pair of cutoffs, reinvented, our Julia short is perfectly distressed for a lived-in look. Low-rise. Distressed detailing. Zip fly with button closure. Classic five-pocket styling. 3" inseam. Fraying detail at cuffs. Cotton blend. Machine washable.
- Similar itemWhite cotton tank top from Dr Fashion featuring a scoop neck, an animated Cancer print to the front and a racer back.